[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Do you think the goon aka the goomba is going to happen catfish or should I just do a send in. Is realy the only other rda I'm interested in at the momment doesn't seem like any one realy is interested in it. I want it for the tbev dna 200. Need more space for some crazy builds. I made a twisted clapton the other day with 30 gauge inner and 32 gauge outer two of them together around a 3 mm I'd and it did not fit in any rda I have alot of work for no reason and I actually made a pair. Made them just for fun would have been nice to try thow after all the work.
Honestly With only 3 on the list it's probably not going to happen. Send ins will be welcomed. I'm very interested in a black one personally.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Doc filled out.
Welcome to catfish. Stick around make friends, all of the troublemakers seem to have weeded themselves out. This is an awesome bunch of Vapers without exception. You have come at a great time.

holyseano

May 1, 2015
IMG_20160430_141552.jpg

Finally got my stillare v4 up and running. Its got great flavor and excellent vapor production. Thanks again Tom

Attachments

• IMG_20160430_141552.jpg
    IMG_20160430_141552.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20160430_141552.jpg
    IMG_20160430_141552.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 47

Unior

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2015
Tennessee
@Chowderhead1972
Thanks Tom! Got nipple back along with the Hype I added. Built them both last night. Nipple works perfect now. I appreciate it. The Hype is pretty good. I used Mr. M atty's build(super X) dual verts, 28g 2.5mm, 11 wraps each. Comes in at around 1.0. Pretty decent thick vape. Not a warm vape which I prefer so I may need to try a different build. The top cap & Afc get hot as hell at 23w though. Overall I like it. Interested in trying some different builds & a TC build. At the end of the day though I had much rather use the Stumpy or Narda. Stumpy 2 concept sounds great to me. At least I'll have something to look forward to.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm excited for the Stumpy 2 as well, to see if they manage to improve upon the near perfection that is Stumpy 1 :)

Definately in for a Stumpy 2 when that happens :thumb:

As most of you know I've been around for a while and have a wide variety of Toms attys.... Not near the number of some here....:lol: My favorite overall is the Stumpy. After getting my first I soon bought 2 more which is unusual for me.....I like my variety;) All this being said I'm anxiously awaiting the Stumpy 2!! Tom, I'm so glad you will be participating with the design aspect of this one. You've seen what works and what doesn't.....

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
As most of you know I've been around for a while and have a wide variety of Toms attys.... Not near the number of some here....:lol: My favorite overall is the Stumpy. After getting my first I soon bought 2 more which is unusual for me.....I like my variety;) All this being said I'm anxiously awaiting the Stumpy 2!! Tom, I'm so glad you will be participating with the design aspect of this one. You've seen what works and what doesn't.....
Bro, same here. I thought I'd like the Maker more than the Stumpy (including when I was first trying it out), and it honestly makes no sense to me why I don't. Since it's basically just a top air intake Stumpola and all. Maker's an utterly fantastic atty, but after using both for a while, I must say...the Stumpy remains my #1 by quite a large margin. There's something about how it vapes...AND how it looks. Total love affair #stumpolafried

ETA I'm also super happy Tom's helping out with the design. There's no way it won't flat out rock my world.

TheDigital99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
New Hampshire, United States
View attachment 550447
Finally got my stillare v4 up and running. Its got great flavor and excellent vapor production. Thanks again Tom
Skillz,

Looks like a 3d printer squonker, I found one that looks very similar. I am going to give it a shot on my printer when I get a chance

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Reactions: havok333

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Skillz,

Looks like a 3d printer squonker, I found one that looks very similar. I am going to give it a shot on my printer when I get a chance

I so want a resin/UV laser 3D printer. Some day.... My LBC print test was done on one and I am sold. This thing is tough, like milled peek tough.

Form 2 SLA 3D Printer Store – Formlabs

Anyone got one of these? I would love to hear feedback on it.

Results:

TheDigital99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
I so want a resin/UV laser 3D printer. Some day.... My LBC print test was done on one and I am sold. This thing is tough, like milled peek tough.

Form 2 SLA 3D Printer Store – Formlabs

Anyone got one of these? I would love to hear feedback on it.
I almost got one, but was convinced to stay away.. It's still on my radar, maybe one of my next purchases...

I am glad I got what I did, I spent 400 and have a plenty great machine to learn the basics on

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I almost got one, but was convinced to stay away.. It's still on my radar, maybe one of my next purchases...

I am glad I got what I did, I spent 400 and have a plenty great machine to learn the basics on

I watched a few videos of the Form Labs, looks like a lot of work but the final product is killer.

Reactions: Nautilusfan

holyseano

May 1, 2015
Skillz,

Yes, its been my project for some time now. Don't bother printing in PLA because of the intollerence to heat and if you do ABS then look for a coat to put on it because the model will start to crack apart

TheDigital99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Yes, its been my project for some time now. Don't bother printing in PLA because of the intollerence to heat and if you do ABS then look for a coat to put on it because the model will start to crack apart
Not to hijack the thread, but was the issue with the heat and pla around the 510?

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread