Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
They are the same thing!
thanks, thought so, but wasn't certain!

Wish I had a car, would love to meet some Texas reonauts and porchers that are so close, and yet so far! Maybe one day I can take a train to visit my g/f near McKinney and get to meet chili!!

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas

i'm only a part-time saint. It's a pity there are no vape meets closer to where i live in Texas; i'm sure there are now - but the last one i went to was in Oklahoma where Scott and all those guys are, and that was -3 years ago?

There are about 4 vape shops here now, but they are either all about selling noobs tanks or pretending they can make good coils. Sadly, a coil made with an electric drill (and i do this myself) is not the same as a safe coil, suited to the vaper and the device.

T

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
thanks, thought so, but wasn't certain!

Wish I had a car, would love to meet some Texas reonauts and porchers that are so close, and yet so far! Maybe one day I can take a train to visit my g/f near McKinney and get to meet chili!!

That would be awesome! Do you have the Megabus there! I've heard it is a great deal!

Reactions: Slots

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
i'm only a part-time saint. It's a pity there are no vape meets closer to where i live in Texas; i'm sure there are now - but the last one i went to was in Oklahoma where Scott and all those guys are, and that was -3 years ago?
How far are you from McKinney?

There are about 4 vape shops here now, but they are either all about selling noobs tanks or pretending they can make good coils. Sadly, a coil made with an electric drill (and i do this myself) is not the same as a safe coil, suited to the vaper and the device.

T

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
That would be awesome! Do you have the Megabus there! I've heard it is a great deal!
I'm not sure, but there sure seem to have been a lot of accidents with those. Maybe not compared to how much they run, but seems like a lot. The train is pretty cheap, dunno if it's gone up or not but was 35.00 RT last time I checked. Can't drive it for that hardly

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I've been waiting and waiting for a shipping notice. It's getting late in the day.

I just bought a new (to me) REO and want it NOW.

Isn't he a beauty?!

hammertoneCut.jpg
That's great!! The body is a hammertone isn't it??? I haven't seen one in person, but that's become my new, I want one! hehehe

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I've been waiting and waiting for a shipping notice. It's getting late in the day.

I just bought a new (to me) REO and want it NOW.

Isn't he a beauty?!

hammertoneCut.jpg

LOVE that door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread