Bellus - What's Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    I love my Bellus all three that includes one clone have been perform flawless for many months. No leaks, lots of flavor and plenty of clouds. dropped them many times never broke the glass and still working. I Use it with single and double coils depending on my mood.

Is there really anything out there that can out perform it?

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Guess it is 95% "subjective" 5% want the new thing that's out. At this point of time for me I can't conceive in my mind what would be better then my Bellus. I find it easy to fill top or bottom, holds good amount of juice satisfied with flavor and clouds plenty any more I'll have a constant mist in the house. But that's me. I said the same thing about the fogger when it came out then found the Bellus. I'm sure there is or will be something better sooner or later that's why I made this thread.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2013
    Flat Rock, MI, USA
    I have two Belluses and since getting my Aromamizer Surpreme I think they are going to be shelved. IMO It fixes the things I wish were different about the Bellus. You wick it like an RDA (easy as pie), has juice flow control so no leaking on fill-ups. More juice capacity, more vapor and flavor as well. Build quality is impeccable.

PS I forgot to mention it has a Velocity style deck so building couldn't be easier

Cheers,
    Steve

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2016
    Shanghai
    The original serpent is less airier than the Bellus. When comparing flavor, I've only done dual coils on the bellus, and find them to be a bit similar in flavor. I prefer the serpent b/c the wicking is easier, had issues with the bellus leaking on my first try, no issues on serpent on first try.

Bellus seems to be a wetter tank (condensation around side airflow). You can rewick or swap builds on both tanks with juice in them, the bellus you can disassemble entirely for full cleaning while you cannot on the serpent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread