• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New - What's Everyone Playing Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Right now my girlfriend and I are tooling around in Diablo 3 for PS4. I also play Borderlands 2, and am still really really trying to get into Fallout 4.

I don't have a gaming PC anymore, but as soon as Unreal Tournament is close to release, I will be building/ordering one. I used to DOMINATE matches after school xD back when I could easily stay up 'till 4am

Reactions: hejira

Just Want To Quit

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
San Fernando Valley, So-Cal
I haven't played a game in almost a year and am now questioning if I even want to game at all anymore. If I do, it won't be on a Microsoft Platform in any way shape or form.

Anyhow If anyone here is an old school 2d sidescrolling and beat em' up fan, I have an XBL account that I would like to get rid of with over 100 digital games, over 50k GS with over 50 completed games, DLC for lots of retail game like Rage, Resident Evil 5, Crackdown1, GTA4 and more, seasons of TV episodes of BSG and Terminator the Sara Conner chronicles, as well as multiple premium themes and gamerpics.

PM me if interested as I have a complete content list of the account I can provide as well.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I'm playing Bravely Default on the 3DS eagerly awaiting the new Pokemon game to come out this year!

On XBOX One I'm playing Fallout 4 and PS4 I'm finishing up The Witcher 3 DLC while waiting for the next installment!! I'm also occasionally playing Assassin's Creed: Syndicate on PS4 as well!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

RabidPatrick

Feb 18, 2016
NY-WA
I play Diablo 3 quite a bit, before the move. Now I just have to set my setup back up and hop back into Sanctuary. Sold my X360 so my next console is still up in the air as to what I will get. Love playing Battlefield. LOVE. When you ask how much I love Battlefield, I'll tell you I'm the guy who records his own gameplay via the Elgato simply to re-watch gameplays to improve upon mistakes that were made.

anajames

Moved On
Feb 15, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Dingtone_IMG_20170511_142713.jpg