• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suppliers who ship to Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
For all Nic content and hardware I buy from these dudes their HQ is in NZ but they ship super fast and you do not pay extra freight only standard Aussie postage charges. They have agents in NSW and Tas. If I order my stuff on say a Monday regular post about 3-6 business days Express post about 2-3 days depending where you live check them out.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Halo ships to Australia as well.
I'm currently using their Triton tank, VV battery and e-juices.
Bit too costly to keep shipping from the States though.....
Found that Electronic Cigarettes, E-cigarette, Ecig, E cigarettes Australia website but they seem too dear.

Heh, you think E-Cigarettes Australia are expensive, lol I found some other sites that are an absolute rip off. I wrote about them in another post. I have used E Cigarettes Australia, Aussie E Cigs, Huon Valley Vapes and Vape King. The problem I found with the cheaper sites is the product quality. There are a lot of cheaper distributors both in Oz and elsewhere that sell clones and this aspect truly peeves me. I do not mind a clone of good quality (like the Kafun Clone and the Russian 90% Kafun Clone) but I do recall when the Hanna DNA 30 Mods were being sold in Australia at a fair wack of a price they were clones. I pulled mine apart and was appalled at the way it was assembled using Silastic and Hot Glue to hold the components together The USB charging port was pathetic held in place with hot glue like the stuff you get out of a glue gun.

The other issue I have is with 18650 batteries from some of the cheaper sites. Take for instance the Efest IMR 18650 batteries, the genuine ones come with a verifiable bar code which a bar code reader (on my smart phone) can scan and verify their authenticity, however from a couple of the cheaper stores in Oz whom I will not shame and name, their batteries have no bar codes. Also I recently ordered some supposedly Authentic Sony VTC 5 2600 Mah Batteries again from a cheap supplier in Oz, the square bar codes were smuggled and unreadable. If these were genuine Sony VTC5 2600 Mah Batteries they would last a hell of a lot longer at 15W vaping than this rubbish did. The supplier offered me a refund, My point is that re branded rubbish should not be allowed to be sold and that is why I would rather pay slightly more and get the genuine article be it a battery or an item of Hardware. Where do you get good Sub Ohming quality batteries in Australia I have yet to discover. I do not want re branded trash and am prepared to pay more.

My main reason for not ordering from the States and the UK the phenomenal cost of freight and the other is that for some confounded reason they will not accept PayPal. It I am told is a legal ban or some such bull....t Yes I know you can get a pre load card from the Post Office and use it but the freight costs truly suxs. I have tried MyUSA.com I ordered some Zero Nic concentrates, they went to MyUSA.com for forwarding to me. Jesus wept, the products were Zero Nic Food Grade Flavors, all correct documentation was given to MyUSA.com and they delayed my order until it was verified as non Toxic???????? Get real, when the order arrived the bottles leaked because they were opened for verification. I have closed MyUsa.com account. True the US has some great gear but the FREIGHT!!!! The same goes for the UK.

On another issue of ordering direct from China, yes I have ordered products direct from China, some were good and others total garbage. When I contacted the Chinese distributors their reply was: "We will send you replacement with your next order" Hey dude, if I got crap from you in the previous order what makes you think I am going to give you another order? I also ordered some e-juice from e-cigarettes China these cheats I will name and shame I ordered three bottles of 100mls Tobacco Juice in various Nic levels which I have in the past ordered from elsewhere. When I went to fill my smaller 10ml bottles I discovered I that what this supplier said was 100mls of juice turned out to be 90mls so in three bottles I was cheated of 30 mls. I wrote to them no reply.

So Aussies, shop around and remember in Oz all the stuff still comes from China, at least with companies I named above if the product is sh...t the distributors will refund you and if under warranty will replace the goods within the warranty period.

Happy Vaping
Acer 50

Gavin485

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 19, 2013
www.generalsjuices.co.uk
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

dentonhoo

Jul 10, 2014
auckland, nz
It's frustrating trying to find suppliers who actually ship to Oz, particularly those based in the US. This is not meant to be a review thread, just a list.
Please add any you know of.

Heaven Gifts (CN)
Health Cabin (CN)
Eastmall (CN)
Strictly E-Juice (US)
Vapour4Life (US)
E-Cig (CN)
LeCig (US)
Totally Wicked (UK)
Pure Vape (US?)
Flavape (US?)
Best E-Cig (CN)
Totally Wicked (US)
Ivapour (UK)
Bomb Drops Vapor (US)
www.intellicig.com for ECOpure 1st UK MADE ELIQUID
Cloud9 Vaping (UK)
www.ecigarettesnz.co.nz (NZ, legally send nicotine liquid to OZ)

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
I Personally will not use any Ejuice imported from overseas, I have in the past have had issues with E-Juice from China whereby the Nic Level was not what was ordered. I use this dudes juices exclusively as all his ejuice flavours are Aussie Made from concentrates coming from Aussie Labs. I believe in being Australian and buying Australian as a first preference.
I do not chinese tobacco flavours any more and my favourite from this suppliers range is Custard Tart followed by Royal Canadian Mountie yes he does supply Nic

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Halo ships to Australia as well.
I'm currently using their Triton tank, VV battery and e-juices.
Bit too costly to keep shipping from the States though.....
Found that Electronic Cigarettes, E-cigarette, Ecig, E cigarettes Australia website but they seem too dear.
Yes, I too tried E-Cigarettes Australia E-Juices in the past and whilst they were ok....(Imported from China and some from the USA) I too consider them somewhat overpriced and they have ceased to ship with nicotine. My recommendation is try Huon-Valley-Vapes prices very reasonable for 30 ml bottles and they ship super quick all over oz.

Reactions: OneMorePerson

Dyanne

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Queensland, Australia
It's frustrating trying to find suppliers who actually ship to Oz, particularly those based in the US. This is not meant to be a review thread, just a list.
Please add any you know of.

Heaven Gifts (CN)
Health Cabin (CN)
Eastmall (CN)
Strictly E-Juice (US)
Vapour4Life (US)
E-Cig (CN)
LeCig (US)
Totally Wicked (UK)
Pure Vape (US?)
Flavape (US?)
Best E-Cig (CN)
Totally Wicked (US)
Ivapour (UK)
Bomb Drops Vapor (US)
www.intellicig.com for ECOpure 1st UK MADE ELIQUID
Cloud9 Vaping (UK)
Nicoticket US
Smokeless Image US

Gavin485

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 19, 2013
www.generalsjuices.co.uk
image.jpg
We do.....

Fruity

Unresolved Status
Oct 14, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1

OliVaper

Multiple ID Suspension
Jan 6, 2020
Germany
hqflavours.net
High-Q-Vape (former Mistervape) is a Germany based shop that ships ready-to-use E-Liquids (also with nicotine) to Australia. They have more than 2 years experience with shipments to Australia, if you ask, they will hide the nicotine at the bottle by re-labeling it to food flavours. 60ml costs under 20 AU$ - hqflavours.net

Real Tobacco Extracts ships to NZ and Australia (Worldwide actually).
Natural tobacco NETS, fruit tobacco and Cigar varieties.
Natural tea extracts too.
They are Very Good, very different from all others.
Bought a sampler from this mob, shipping was a killer too, 3 of the 5 juices were off. No reply from the bloke on sending a complaint either. I am not the only one this had happened to.

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1

Tigerclaw

Moved On
Oct 11, 2020
  • Deleted by retired1

IgetVapes

Unresolved Status