atmizoo by atmizone - General Discussion for current and upcoming Projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
I actually filled it this way a few times as well!
It's almost like filling a carto tank!

Hey HBcorpse!

yeap, it is a quite common method used around, so initially we didn't think it was worth stressing out something obvious to us. Seems that making a video to stress out the side refill method (as the "uncommon" one) has been misinterpreted as the only refilling method by a few fellow vapers.

So, second video is up after all to clear things up, better late than never...

Btw, how are you getting along with your Wave? Must be two months now more or less... setup times, performance etc?

Reactions: HBcorpse

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Hey HBcorpse!

yeap, it is a quite common method used around, so initially we didn't think it was worth stressing out something obvious to us. Seems that making a video to stress out the side refill method (as the "uncommon" one) has been misinterpreted as the only refilling method by a few fellow vapers.

So, second video is up after all to clear things up, better late than never...

Btw, how are you getting along with your Wave? Must be two months now more or less... setup times, performance etc?
Well, I had a Beta slot, and I've been using the WAVE for about 50% of my vaping since it arrived.
Setup times have gotten faster, and I can now rebuild it from scratch in about the same time as a Kayfun...which is a good standard to be measured against!
I also tried a small experiment of my own...I had a non-skilled builder make an attempt to build my WAVE, after watching only the videos provided during the Beta test period.
My friend was able to follow the directions and build a performing setup! This was my friend's first time building an atomizer. He only uses pre-made coils...but the WAVE probably changed his mind!
Love my WAVE!
Thanks team!

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
I also tried a small experiment of my own...I had a non-skilled builder make an attempt to build my WAVE, after watching only the videos provided during the Beta test period.
My friend was able to follow the directions and build a performing setup! This was my friend's first time building an atomizer. He only uses pre-made coils...but the WAVE probably changed his mind!
Love my WAVE!
Thanks team!

This is very exciting to know ;)) can't be more rewarding for our perception of the project. Among others, the concept has been to break the rebuilding procedure down to one-way steps, so that even newbies can build. We have ensured this ourselves during our private testing procedure with our small team of testers.

This can well explain the paradox why some experienced vapers cannot get along so well, while your newbie friend had a bull's eye first shot. "Kayfunizing" the way of how the rebuilding process is perceived won't allow sticking to the steps of the new procedure ;)

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
quick question: I'm trying to buy a Lab 35 from your website with paypall, but somehow paypall won't let me log in..in works fine on other sites (tried FT) any issues on your side?

found out it was on my end....works in google chrome :) thanks again for the quick reply through the mail!

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
@HBcorpse hello!

Actually we are working on functional add-ons more than aesthetics ;)

First one is a mesh-friendly version of the Long Core, without the flat head of larger diameter which now lies below the Nut threading. This will allow mesh users to slide their pre-rolled mesh easily around the new Core.

Second is a redesigned Base from scratch which will come as an alternative, with different liquid flow principles and also more typical to what everyone already knows. For the fans of the classics, in short it will include a typical horizontal setup and + - connections of the coil with good old hex screws conveniently positioned on the sides of the base for ease of use.

Atmizone trying to satisfy all tastes here ;)

PS: As usual til now, the above add-ons / alternatives will be available for free to all Wave early adopters (Wave purchases up to their release date), always upon request.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
@HBcorpse hello!

Actually we are working on functional add-ons more than aesthetics ;)

First one is a mesh-friendly version of the Long Core, without the flat head of larger diameter which now lies below the Nut threading. This will allow mesh users to slide their pre-rolled mesh easily around the new Core.

Second is a redesigned Base from scratch which will come as an alternative, with different liquid flow principles and also more typical to what everyone already knows. For the fans of the classics, in short it will include a typical horizontal setup and + - connections of the coil with good old hex screws conveniently positioned on the sides of the base for ease of use.

Atmizone trying to satisfy all tastes here ;)

PS: As usual til now, the above add-ons / alternatives will be available for free to all Wave early adopters (Wave purchases up to their release date), always upon request.
@theops!
This all sounds great!
I can't wait to try these new things!

I was a Beta tester...how do I go about trying these new add-ons?
I'd love to send you feedback on their performance!

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
@theops!
This all sounds great!
I can't wait to try these new things!

I was a Beta tester...how do I go about trying these new add-ons?
I'd love to send you feedback on their performance!

@HBcorpse
Thanks a ton for your interest to help mate ;)
Rest sure we will contact beta testers as soon as samples are ready, to ensure some more feedback about the new stuff. Noted down your participation!

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Vaping my WAVE today!
She's been in regular rotation since day one!
LOVE IT!

@HBcorpse ;) glad to know the feedback still remains positive after quite some months of use!

Promised add-ons have been delayed a bit, since we are currently prioritising final samples for a new project (details soon to be announced) and struggle to catch up with everything :unsure:. We are planning to finalise samples for the Wave add-ons right afterwards.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
@HBcorpse ;) glad to know the feedback still remains positive after quite some months of use!

Promised add-ons have been delayed a bit, since we are currently prioritising final samples for a new project (details soon to be announced) and struggle to catch up with everything :unsure:. We are planning to finalise samples for the Wave add-ons right afterwards.
Take your time!
The level of perfection that comes from Atmizoo products cannot be rushed!
Thank you for everything you do!

Reactions: FlyD

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Just checking in for an update!

Hey mate ;)

apologies for the delay! thanks for asking - some more clues then: The Keras multitank is almost ready now. The philosophy behind this project has been to create a multitank, that will stick to basics without much of innovation in function. Different thing about it is that it combines RTA and use of replacement coils all in one, also having the versatility and potential for nano-tank version and dripper version.Thus the term multitank atomiser. More to be revealed soon!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Hey mate ;)

apologies for the delay! thanks for asking - some more clues then: The Keras multitank is almost ready now. The philosophy behind this project has been to create a multitank, that will stick to basics without much of innovation in function. Different thing about it is that it combines RTA and use of replacement coils all in one, also having the versatility and potential for nano-tank version and dripper version.Thus the term multitank atomiser. More to be revealed soon!
I love the sound of it!

Will there be a Beta test for this device, like with the Wave?
Are you still going to continue/push forward with the Wave?

Can't wait to see how the Keras turns out!!!

Thank you for bringing us such amazing things!

Reactions: theops

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
I love the sound of it!

Will there be a Beta test for this device, like with the Wave?
Are you still going to continue/push forward with the Wave?

Can't wait to see how the Keras turns out!!!

Thank you for bringing us such amazing things!

Getting back with quite some delay, apologies for this!

About the Keras MTA: there is not going to be a beta testing, at least the way it was held out with the Wave. However, fact is that the Keras MTA is already out there. In a few words, the end-product procedure with Keras includes the following stages:
1. Manufacturing and testing of final samples of all versions by Atmizone team of testers. (done)
2. A small batch release to a wider team of testers (about 30 sets in total). Not randomly chosen, not via a public release, not like the Wave. They are all experienced vapers, selected with our criteria, and will send final feedback for minor improvements/details. (already in progress)
3. A restricted release to atmizoo owners, with priority to Wave owners, in a discounted price (next to follow).
4. Public release.

All the details about the above will be explained in an upcoming blog post about the Keras MTA @ atmizoo.com/blog.

About the Wave RTA:
Truth is that we have left everything aside and given all our attention to the Keras development and release, for many many reasons (most important being to catch up with the TPD law enforcement dates). Side projects about the Wave (an alternative base and also a special Core for mesh are the main ones considered) will be developed in the period to follow.

Many thanks for your questions and support HBCorpse, really appreciate this!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Getting back with quite some delay, apologies for this!

About the Keras MTA: there is not going to be a beta testing, at least the way it was held out with the Wave. However, fact is that the Keras MTA is already out there. In a few words, the end-product procedure with Keras includes the following stages:
1. Manufacturing and testing of final samples of all versions by Atmizone team of testers. (done)
2. A small batch release to a wider team of testers (about 30 sets in total). Not randomly chosen, not via a public release, not like the Wave. They are all experienced vapers, selected with our criteria, and will send final feedback for minor improvements/details. (already in progress)
3. A restricted release to atmizoo owners, with priority to Wave owners, in a discounted price (next to follow).
4. Public release.

All the details about the above will be explained in an upcoming blog post about the Keras MTA @ atmizoo.com/blog.

About the Wave RTA:
Truth is that we have left everything aside and given all our attention to the Keras development and release, for many many reasons (most important being to catch up with the TPD law enforcement dates). Side projects about the Wave (an alternative base and also a special Core for mesh are the main ones considered) will be developed in the period to follow.

Many thanks for your questions and support HBCorpse, really appreciate this!

Thank you so much for the update!!!

I know things are stressful all over the world, with foolish governments trying to silence vaping.

Being a WAVE Beta tester, I am excited to get a first shot at the Keras!

Will there be an email announcement for the Wave owners?

It is good to hear that the Wave will have more options, and I understand why you chose to wait on those.

It's hard to imagine where you found room to improve on the Wave, except maybe the horizontal coil setup. I had a bit of a struggle with that, but it still worked fine.

Looking forward to seeing the Keras!

Thanks again for the update!
And as always, thank you for bringing us such amazing devices!
We appreciate your hard work, and the beauty of your craft!

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Lab-HP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread