Looking for a new tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

KobayashiVapes

Mar 17, 2016
The KANGER TOPTANK MINI is a good choice in that regard. A good all round, the coils are quite good, plus it has a RBA section even taste as good as sum of my more pricey tanks. but Personally I use the Crius RTA from OBS.but i always like to go back to the kanger. We just have a thing!

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN

KITKITCHAN316

Multiple ID Suspension
Apr 8, 2016
NY
www.facebook.com
It is launched a new tank calls Tornado and I get my tank these days, totally leak-free. Big deck and easy to build. But I have two left hands so I couldn't build it well. What a waste. It could be T6 but only for the challenger in my opinion. This tank satisfies my need of cloud and also gets me tasty flavor. And it is about 30 dollar, fair enough.

Reactions: rcalvy1

Doodad

Apr 28, 2016
Zephyrus v2 tank (Black and stainless) can be found for 14.99 if you shop around. New so I dont know if I can list site. At that price, I bought 2. Pm me if you can't find it. Compares well with the Crown. Some reviewers actually place it higher in flavor production. Love it, especially at that price. Really, how can you go wrong.

Last edited:

ph0ng

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2016
www.huffandpuffers.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company / Unregistered Supplier

rcalvy1

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
canda
Zephyrus v2 tank (Black and stainless) can be found for 14.99 if you shop around. New so I dont know if I can list site. At that price, I bought 2. Pm me if you can't find it. Compares well with the Crown. Some reviewers actually place it higher in flavor production. Love it, especially at that price. Really, how can you go wrong.
@Doodad thanks will check it out ;)

L-TR41N

Feb 24, 2016
California
There are so many sub ohm tanks out there nowadays. Many are capable up to 50watts. You have to find out exactly what you want besides wattage capability. If you want clouds and high wattage, go with the Smok TFV4 mini. If you want flavor and ease of use, my favorites are the Tobeco Super Tank mini and the Kanger Subtank mini (Toptank mini is the newest version but nearly the same now with top fill). Super Tank mini is compatible with the majority of Aspire coils which every shop and online vendor carries. Kanger only accepts Kanger coils which are fairly available as well, but if you go that route, I would recommend the original OCC coils as compared to the new SSOCC coils which have been known to cause leakage.

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
Just one thing about the smok tvf4, its important that you know your box limits before you buy this tank. I thought the cuboid 150w or 200w with upgrade would be able to run the tvf4, it turns out with a 25a limit Ican only use the quad coils/.16ohm at 100w, triples at 130w. I smoke the quads and always at 100w. Just maje sure you box can run whatever tank you buy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread