Status
Not open for further replies.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Enjoy brother, hope that lasts you until they call you back to work.
It well last me for a good while, that's for sure! Thanks again!

I played around with the Cuboid firmware a little bit today. Just the custom logo part.
4c0fae2b2612aa952e84ffdaccc44b3d.jpg

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
It well last me for a good while, that's for sure! Thanks again!

I played around with the Cuboid firmware a little bit today. Just the custom logo part.
4c0fae2b2612aa952e84ffdaccc44b3d.jpg

That looks nice. I played around with those logos for way too much time yesterday. :D

Edit: I looked back and saw your prize package. Awesome! It looks like you're going to be able to tell us what just about everything tastes like.

Last edited:

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
That looks nice. I played around with those logos for way too much time yesterday. :D

Edit: I looked back and saw your prize package. Awesome! It looks like you're going to be able to tell us what just about everything tastes like.
I cheated on that one. I'm not an artist, so I can't draw at all. I found that one in a Batman themed firmware, so I just got the logo out of it. It took a while to get it figured out.

Yeah, I'll do my best to let everyone know. I'm not good at reviews per se, but I'll definitely pass my thoughts on.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Good morning/afternoon folks!!
Been a busy day here....I separated and planted 26 aloe plants this morning. All my gardening is done til later today, when I have to water the other garden ;)
Now it's time for a mater sammich.

I need a couple aloe plants. I remember my grandmothers used to have them and would break a little piece off if we ever got burned.

I dripped the Guava Blast quite a bit yesterday. It is pretty good. I tasted a lot more of the lemon grass than the guava. But the guava really smoothed the lemon flavor out and made it not tart at all, just sweet.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Been reading up on the seeming regulations....the FDA has released a bunch of "outlines" and recommendations....pages and pages....all I know is this...I'm stocking up, and will plan a visit to my favorite B&M to see how this is going to affect them. It's frustrating to me what this is going to do to small, independent businesses. @Liquid-Chris ....how are you guys reacting to all of this?

Reactions: Reddhott

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
That will be so nice for all of you!!!
We are having a good visit :) The Huskies love her too :) Although, Zeus will not let her get into her carry bags....lol He acts like they are not hers and instead ours, and that she is not supposed to be in "our" stuff ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread