PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Deeogie bathed and groomed. Dis is me nows
chaleur.gif

rained hard for a bits now it's just cloudys

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Open a command prompt window as administrator...

type the following...

chkdsk.exe C: /r

Answer Y ( yes ) to the prompt if you want to run it after restarting...

Type exit to close the command prompt window and then restart the computer. This can take just a little while or many hours depending on a lot of things like the number of errors ( if any ) and the amount of data on the drive.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Good early evening y'all, hope we've all had a good day today. :) I did, although it was a bit busy.

My GF got a new kitten yesterday! This after she had said she wasn't going to! She's had cats before, and now has two dogs. But how could she resist when one of her friends brought this little furball to her?

IMG95026011_resized.jpg

She says this little girl turned on the charm last night, and that she's a keeper! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Good early evening y'all, hope we've all had a good day today. :) I did, although it was a bit busy.

My GF got a new kitten yesterday! This after she had said she wasn't going to! She's had cats before, and now has two dogs. But how could she resist when one of her friends brought this little furball to her?

View attachment 551111
She says this little girl turned on the charm last night, and that she's a keeper! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
she prolly a ebil kitty dressed up in cute fur :lol:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hey, be nice chimp lady. :laugh: I've got two cats myself, don't forget!

OK y'all, I'm gonna head out for now. Have a great night, I'll catch y'all on the flipside! *gone*
I meant da kitty was bein extra cute ta sucker you girlfriemd into keepin its like Deeogie dids to me :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread