Nov 8, 2015
GOODNIGHT to everybody
246dfea4cf329a0b2dff5fa53bd9fec5.jpg

San Antonio,Texas

08Cayenne

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Ohio
Hey, what the hell? Mac, you were right, just got back from Japan, hit about a dozen cities and never saw one vape shop. The ecigs were an attention getter, almost no one had ever seen one and they had no idea what they were. Everyone wanted to try them out. No problem flying with them or charging in Japan.

Reactions: mac63

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I'm good - well as good as can be for being stuck here. Just been super busy trying to get settled. Finally got the rest of my things delivered by the movers on Wed. Gonna be awhile before it's all organized.
I think the vape shops in mainland Japan are mainly around the electronic store areas. In Okinawa there were a few regular stores that sometimes had a small section of basic gear. I knew of 3 shops in Oki and seen a couple others that didn't last long.

Reactions: 08Cayenne

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Hi folks! I just signed up here as a forum member. Ive been having issues logging onto the BWB website. Is there something going on there?
For what it's worth... I just logged in to my account there without a problem, Ferrari. My last order was on 5/10, fulfilled promptly.

Welcome to ECF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread