• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Coils are getting burnt less than a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
Hi SG Vapers!
I was just wondering, what are your builds and how often do you people recoil your RBAs?
My coils are getting burned really fast like seriously fast, I have to recoil them every 1day or even less. Here's an image of my build on the Griffin RTA.
Over here I'm using Kanthal A1 Wires 24G 2.5mm 8Wraps firing at 36Watts.
I took the picture only after a day of vaping on this. Is it only me whose coils are getting fcuked so easily? They always start getting burnt from the centre and out and to the cotton.
Is it because of the juice? Or is it that the wires are not of quality because i got them at a really cheap price? (Like $1 for 10ft) Would changing to better quality wires help?

13113015_10209211909918537_531126852387863195_o.jpg

Reactions: HULKBUSTER

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Hi SG Vapers!
I was just wondering, what are your builds and how often do you people recoil your RBAs?
My coils are getting burned really fast like seriously fast, I have to recoil them every 1day or even less. Here's an image of my build on the Griffin RTA.
Over here I'm using Kanthal A1 Wires 24G 2.5mm 8Wraps firing at 36Watts.
I took the picture only after a day of vaping on this. Is it only me whose coils are getting fcuked so easily? They always start getting burnt from the centre and out and to the cotton.
Is it because of the juice? Or is it that the wires are not of quality because i got them at a really cheap price? (Like $1 for 10ft) Would changing to better quality wires help?

View attachment 550964
A bit of liquid will charmalize on the coil. That's normal. If you use liquid with a lot of flavoring or sweetners the charmalizing happens faster. When there is too much the favor might be muted or the throat hit will go away but those coils are hardly used. If the taste and vapor production are what you want then it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread