◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
did everybody hear about the LG HG2 fakes? I believe they're ~10A batteries. I figure everybody and their older sister, Gertrude, has heard about this; but thought it worth mentioning, just in case.

the way to tell good from bad is that the white insulator ring on the good is matte and rough (and maybe the peaks of the rough/grit spots might appear sparkly to some). The bad ones have smooth, shiny, bright white insulator rings.

Some vendors are accepting returns.

There's a thread about it in the Battery Forum.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
also, as long as I'm here. . . .

for a while there, a couple years ago and up to about a year ago, I was trying to think of the most ridiculous dog name. Just the dumbest name for a dog I could possibly think of. Most of that time I was coming up with stuff like Colonel Felipé Eistenblöuver and like that. . .. . and then, one day, it finally struck me. . .

David.

(don't misunderstand. David is a great name for a person.)

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
also, as long as I'm here. . . .

for a while there, a couple years ago and up to about a year ago, I was trying to think of the most ridiculous dog name. Just the dumbest name for a dog I could possibly think of. Most of that time I was coming up with stuff like Colonel Felipé Eistenblöuver and like that. . .. . and then, one day, it finally struck me. . .

David.

(don't misunderstand. David is a great name for a person.)
Our last 4 dog names have been :
Earl
Frank
Barney
Ralph

There was also a Percy roaming around my childhood (he was a English Sheep dog) [emoji6]

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
image.jpeg

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
DeeOhGee is a good name for a dog.

I named my dog that. I spelled it different D. O. G. It was funny when I called the Vet and said I have a new dog he needs his 9 weeks shots. What's his name, DeeOhGee I said, and how do you spell that? Aaaaa D.O.G.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
I'm forwarding this from "INSWVA" s post, for those who haven't seen it.
Here's a decent summary of the impact of the FDA deeming regs:

The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary

It's bad, particularly for small scale mod and juice makers. Essentially, you'll have two years from August 10 to submit a PMTA for your mods. So, sell as many as you can in two years and then pack it up. Also, you won't be able to introduce any new models after 8/10/2016 without submitting a PMTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread