Most advanced vape pen style mod available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telmos

May 11, 2016
I have the Lavabox dna 200 mod for general use, but would also like a high end pen style mod for backup or to take with me.

The Mig Vapor ones to seem pretty good (Stinger, Morpheus, Minion, Phantom X UFO) as well as the Tracer from Halo. Also found that VaporFi offers some nice ones, but found out here on forum that they are just mostly rebranded Kangertech and are overpriced. Two more option that seem really cool is the Lavatube v2.5 and the unreleased Evoke. Since my first mod was the Lavabox from Volcano, I would also like the Lavatube but I see they have the Lavatube 3.0 now but its not available now anywhere (may be some issue/bug with production or product). The unreleased Evoke seems very advanced but there is also no info if that will be available int he next few months.

BTW, I don't plan to sub-Ohm much but I guess all top end devices will eb able to handle it.

Thanks for feedback and suggestions!

Telmos

May 11, 2016
I would take a look at what Provape has on special. You can get a good deal and its hard to beat their reputation for quality.
Ohh man, these look AMAZING! (Titanium Stealth.. drool). I wonder why I did not come across those when researching. Now I'm kinda regretting my Lavabox purchase.

BTW, I though the ones with DNA chip were best, but maybe not?

Thanks!

milandjikic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Every chip have it's flaws. Provape is on the market for a long long time and haves a reputation of almost indestructible devices. The thing i dislike about Provari is one button menu and the fact they have left behind with power. In todays world where a clearo tank requires 30-40 watts to work properly, Provape doesn't have a real thing to compete with the rest of the market crowd. But, as for reliability, it can't really go much beyond Provari.

Dicodes makes some sick tubes as well, and one of the most accurate TC devices on the market today. They are pricy but more then worthy of the price :)

gin828

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
PA, USA
Every chip have it's flaws. Provape is on the market for a long long time and haves a reputation of almost indestructible devices. The thing i dislike about Provari is one button menu and the fact they have left behind with power. In todays world where a clearo tank requires 30-40 watts to work properly, Provape doesn't have a real thing to compete with the rest of the market crowd. But, as for reliability, it can't really go much beyond Provari.

Dicodes makes some sick tubes as well, and one of the most accurate TC devices on the market today. They are pricy but more then worthy of the price :)

It all depends on your vaping style..... Never bought into the temp. control hype but I do see were it helps new vapers. The only thing with buying new mods with the BS FDA regs. are we going to able to get them fixed when they break. Exporting your mod to another country to be fixed, might a PITA to get back though US Customs especially if they didnt go though the FDA approval process.

Telmos

May 11, 2016
It all depends on your vaping style..... Never bought into the temp. control hype but I do see were it helps new vapers. The only thing with buying new mods with the BS FDA regs. are we going to able to get them fixed when they break. Exporting your mod to another country to be fixed, might a PITA to get back though US Customs especially if they didnt go though the FDA approval process.
I have a Lavabox with temp control, but when I bought it, I was told to leave temp off since there is not much use for it and it only wastes battery life. I took their word for it and leave it off, so I guess I dont even use that feature and don't really know what the benefit would be using it (unless maybe I'm building custom coils?). Anyway, its my first device so maybe I don't get it yet.

gin828

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
PA, USA
Its of no benefit to me. If your good at building and have good tastes buds you will know when to drip. If you like to tinker around with coils then temp. control might be fun. The DNA200 is a tinkers dream. I dont know what your budget is but with tube mods dont forget about chargers and batteries.

Another device that might be up your alley is a ZNA-lite

ZNA Lite (B-Stock)

House of Hybrids is going to be releasing a new verison called the ZNA-PRO so you might want too hold off until its released. Not exactly a tub mod but you can use the battery tube for a mech mod, just have to buy the switch.

Telmos

May 11, 2016
Its of no benefit to me. If your good at building and have good tastes buds you will know when to drip. If you like to tinker around with coils then temp. control might be fun. The DNA200 is a tinkers dream. I dont know what your budget is but with tube mods dont forget about chargers and batteries.

ZNA Lite (B-Stock)

House of Hybrids is going to be releasing a new verison called the ZNA-PRO so you might want too hold off until its released. Not exactly a tub mod but you can use the battery tube for a mech mod, just have to buy the switch.

Wow, the ZNA Lite feel way slicker than my Lavabox. Considering that I don't even go up above 40 Watts (prefer 10)or use temperature protection, the ZNA would have been a much better purchase for a mod looking vape. As for pen style, I may also consider a Provari.

BTW, is there a page with full specs of the ZNA, the webpage does not seem to include much deatils.

Telmos

May 11, 2016

ZNA Lite (B-Stock)

Do you mind sharing the source of where you found the ZNA-PRO release coming soon or at least the look/specs that it will have. I scoured the internet for it and found zero info on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread