Replacement Glass for Subtank in Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

akksnv

Jan 17, 2016
So this morning I had to be at the airport at 7:00am for a company trip to Vegas... lucky me right? Except as I was getting out of the car to go into the airport, my istick fell off the dashboard and the time it actually broke the glass on my tank :( I have replacement glass at home that I thought about packing but I figured it hasn't broke yet, what are the chances it'll break on this trip?

So does anyone know where at in Vegas I could get replacement glass? I'm hoping I don't have to buy a whole new tank and the replacement glass won't be too hard to find. I'm staying at Aria, so close by would definitely be a plus. It might cost more from a shop on the strip, but I don't have a rental car so if it's too far I'll have to pay for a taxi (ex. so paying a little more is alright, as much as I hate to say it).

I did do some Googling but I also wanted to ask to get more current information from personal experience. Until then, I really hope this Camel Snus stuff I got for on the plane will hold me over (seems to be doing alright so far). Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk

akksnv

Jan 17, 2016
If anyone is interested, I was told replacement glass for a Subtank would probably only be at shops that were far enough you'd probably need a cab to get to, which would cost around $20. I ended up getting a new tank from Kings of Vapor on the strip within walking distance. The staff was great and helpful and seemed knowledgeable. I explained my situation and they were able to get me a good comparable replacement.

akksnv

Jan 17, 2016
One other thing, if you search for places, be sure to pay attention :) I searched Google for vape shops and realized one that i was thinking about going to was actually just a kiosk with juice (wouldn't have helped my situation), and another was an Njoy store (for the gas station cig-a-likes).

Reactions: PressPlayVape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread