1st MVS order possibly gone awry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Placed an order, but no confirm email. Tried to login to site and my email is "not registered". I'm rather leery of using CC on internet to begin with and now I'm thinking I need to tell CC to cancel. Can't believe there is no phone number or call center I can reach out to so I'm here hoping for the best. Any MVS employees monitor this at all? Any suggestions from anyone else who may see this?

DB MICHAEL

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2014
New York
www.myvaporstore.com
Hey GrouchyOldGuy, if the funds were deducted from your account, it most likely means your order went through. One possibility is that the email address account name may have a typo in it which is why no confirmation email was sent. Private message me your billing/shipping address or you can also email us at info@myvaporstore.com as well.

To follow up, here I am blissfully puffing away on my rda that I just built my first coil on. To reiterate, ordered on Fri night(screwed up typing and was in a panic), Saturday its fixed and my package was waiting on me when I got home from work on Monday. Top notch CS and a high standard for others to compete with. Thanks to all at MVS. You will see me and my $$$ again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread