TOL: Apricot by The Vaporist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
Most Canadians on Reddit have heard of "Tree of Life: Apricot" as it's one of the most hyped juices on CECR. Like most, I try not to buy the hype until I try it myself so of course I had to pick this one up.

The Nitty Gritty.
When I first tried TOL out of the mail, I was let down. It was a fruit mix with Apricot up front as promised but it was fairly mediocre and even a little harsh (most peach and similar fruits seem to be harsh to me). I threw it in a drawer for a backup flavour and carried on. About a month or so later I stumbled upon this little green bottle and decided to revisit it. It. Was. Brilliant. The juice was still a fruit and apricot mix but all the harshness was gone and I couldn't put it down. I vaped it exclusively for about three days straight which is so different than my normal way of rotating around four flavours in a day. It was smooth crack that left me wanting more and more. I can't tell what the other fruits are but whatever they are they make Apricot super awesome.

In Conclusion.
The Vaporist may be a liar that never wears a monocle but he sure knows how to make a tree. The hype is real!

Pictures: Liquid crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread