Not open for further replies.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Sorry you're having such a rough time!!

thanks,you wouldnt believe whats going on if i told ya.its just a bad deal all the way around.thanks for the good thoughts.i have 1 bbox piece left,custom driptip,tried to get krisma to take it but since they make them it wouldnt have been a good move.my ex didnt like the short driptips so i got her a brass DT,when screwed into the bbox its 1-3/8ths of an inch tall.its a beutiful piece,theres what Krisma's box looks like with it!

good news is my daughter and the whole crew are flying out so ill get to see my grand babies and we have another due on dec 25th!!yeah.

Attachments

• IMG_20160511_092840.jpg
    IMG_20160511_092840.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20160512_160447.jpg
    IMG_20160512_160447.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 64

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I hope everyone is well, and I miss y'all. I'll be back around when real-life takes a break.
Good to see ya sweetie!! Hope things aren't bad, just busy!

good news is my daughter and the whole crew are flying out so ill get to see my grand babies and we have another due on dec 25th!!yeah.
oh how wonderful!!!! What a fantastic Christmas present!!!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Happy anniversary ....... 4 years :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Thanks darlin!! Still can't believe it! I realized I hadn't put that in my post so was coming here to say it. It's still truly amazing to me when I think about it.....I really don't smoke anymore. Never ever thought that would happen......and it wouldn't have without all the great folks here at ECF!!!

jotuck

Verified Member
Apr 25, 2013
United States
I hope everyone is well, and I miss y'all. I'll be back around when real-life takes a break.

In the meantime, these will work fine for you.
IMREN 16340 700mAh Button Top Battery

AW screwed up with theirs, and they're refusing to correct the problem. I'm disappointed, and will never buy another AW battery again.

These AW batteries work from RTD Vapor but they are only 550mAH:
*NEW* AW IMR 16340 550mAh 8A
Also bought these IMREN batteries from IMRBatteries, which work great:
IMREN 16340 700mAh Flat Top Battery

I see that DPLongo22 has beaten me to the link for IMREN batteries. :)

Thanks for the help. I'm really liking these billet boxes. I got the rev 3 off the classifieds and then promptly ordered a rat black and a uno there not the last sale but the one before. I highly recommend the uno, I need to grab another at some point. Thanks again for the help.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Thanks darlin!! Still can't believe it! I realized I hadn't put that in my post so was coming here to say it. It's still truly amazing to me when I think about it.....I really don't smoke anymore. Never ever thought that would happen......and it wouldn't have without all the great folks here at ECF!!!

I hear yah. I thought they would cart me off with lit ciggie firmly clenched in hand. We probably created our own monster with the vaping game but it's fun, the people are wonderful and we have learned some new skills that we would probably never have thought to start using.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I hear yah. I thought they would cart me off with lit ciggie firmly clenched in hand. We probably created our own monster with the vaping game but it's fun, the people are wonderful and we have learned some new skills that we would probably never have thought to start using.
Jup!!! Even my son told me one day he was impressed with all the stuff I could do, wrapping my own coils, making my own juice. Doubt I'll ever make my own drip tips though! You're one of the masters with all the kewl stuff you do!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Jup!!! Even my son told me one day he was impressed with all the stuff I could do, wrapping my own coils, making my own juice. Doubt I'll ever make my own drip tips though! You're one of the masters with all the kewl stuff you do!

I do laugh sometimes. The look on his face when I present hubby with a new plan and all the components and those magic words. I have a new project :p Truth is he gets just as much of a kick about the creations as I do.

We call it tinkering and it's fun. I am currently surrounded by all these different metal sheets and working out how to emboss them. The different sizes and techniques for finishing and how to incorporate them in wood cases.

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
It's good to be back on here. I couldn't get in here for a bit and then had a personal issue. The BB4 made it and now need to take pics. I'll have to hope for my Birthday or Christmas that a UNO and Rev4 Tip might appear. All I know is I'm locked down for a while and can only look. In the words of DD "No Can Haz" is on constant scrolling in my head.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
It's good to be back on here. I couldn't get in here for a bit and then had a personal issue. The BB4 made it and now need to take pics. I'll have to hope for my Birthday or Christmas that a UNO and Rev4 Tip might appear. All I know is I'm locked down for a while and can only look. In the words of DD "No Can Haz" is on constant scrolling in my head.
Jup I hear ya. I have a job in July which is also when my bday is, so I'm hoping for enough to get 3 liters of nic for my bday. Hopin my son will get me some bottles.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
@Debadoo, You get a congrats from me as well. :)

MY brain hurts, been reading the deeming thread for the last 3 hours. :(

KAS
Thanks darlin! Oh I can imagine........I've stayed away from the threads, just watched a couple interviews that laid it out pretty well so I'd know what to expect.

Congrats @Debadoo! 4 years is pure awesome sauce!

Did you celebrate by buying new vape toys / gear?
Thanks sweetie!! Newp.......I have no regular income, so usually have no money. When I do have money that's when I get whatever I need. Like nic. lol

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
You're talking about the F5 thing, arn'tcha?? :lol:

Greenj22

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2016
Hey everyone! After a bit of tinkering:
DNA 75; v4 Boro; 2000 mah; etc. etc.

I'm pretty happy with Evolv's new chip. I never had a need for 200 watts, but loved a lot of the features and precision/tech built into it. This setup is vaping AMAZINGLY. Couldn't have done it without BBV.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 84

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
While there is still time before EVERYONE starts all their festivities for this Holiday weekend, I just want to pop-in to say 1) Don't forget to remember Why "We" are having this weekend . . .

Memorial-Day-Images-1.jpg

cf72d438b6977da26b10d71ea5dc22cb.jpg

AND - 2) To have Fun and Enjoy whatever "You" are doing (as long as Ya' All stay SAFE ! ! ! ) . . .

memorialday_weekend.gif

animated-barbecue-image-0066.gif

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Morning everyone and hope you all have a great Memorial Day.

Look what vape Mail came this morning. Thanks to @rudedog my Rev 3 collection is complete.

I still need inspiration for the driptip and button but here he is and a perfect colour match for my mentholeucalyptus eliquid.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread