Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Carol Peninger

May 22, 2016
Just notice you have been vaping 3 years. Sent you the wrong information. Mike like to take a look at DIY?
re:
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Hoosier's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
DIY
DIY Resources
You will want to scroll down to Sir2fyablyNutz thread, he lists most of the places you can find recipes.
Re: First DIY Order
How hard is it to get in to DIY liqiud?
Thank you. These will be very helpful now that we are facing the impending disaster of a great industry, because of the FDA. I have gone from normal consumer to having to wrap my brain around build- ables and rebuildables. What is safe and good, and what will damage me and my other two familial vapers. What will last us for many years, and how to safely put something together that will continue to last. The store we have used for the last several years; they know us, like family, and it just makes me sick to know that in a year or so, they will be forced out of business. It just isn't right.
Sorry, just had to get that out.

Reactions: BrotherBob

Carol Peninger

May 22, 2016
Understand. Could look into getting deep well RDA's. If you can twist a wire, you can build a coil.
Re:
2015: The Art of the Drip - A Dripping Primer - Spinfuel The Art of Vaping

To way lay your fears:
Vaping Bans

LOL! Between videos on how to cut my own hair and wrapping coils, all watched last weekend...Rosie The Riveted is playing prominently in my head. I do believe making coils will not be the problem. I just keep having to remind myself that this is just the next step to my life taught rocket science degree.
With everyone's help here, on the forum, I am sure that I can master this too.
I'll check out anything that is sent to me. My sister is doing research, too.

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread