Apollo VTube 5.0 with Temperature Control Vaping Kit from UK store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackan1

May 27, 2016
Scotland, UK
Just bought last week the Apollo VTube 5.0 with Temperature Control vaping Kit in the UK
2m3o41d.jpg

VTube V5.0 vaping Kit Includes:
  • (1) Apollo VTube V5.0
  • (1) Apollo Phazer Sub-Ohm tank 0.2 and 0.5 inc
  • (1) Apollo Carry Case
  • (1) LG ICR 18650 HE4 High-Drain Battery 2500mAh 20A (18650)
  • (1) Trustfire Dual 18650 Charger
  • (1) 16ml bottle of MAX VG E-liquid of your choice (I picked funky Monky)
what can i say item arrived in 2 days even tho I ordered my item around 2-3pm, There online chat is second to nothing even gave me a 20% code to use with my order and some free sample E-Liquid on top of that and one week later they posted a 30% of code on there website (discount cost "may30" for 30% off till May 31 2016) I contacted them again thought online chat and was refunded the difference.

The Sub-Ohm Tank was just what I was after and the product is top class i cannot fault it in anyway apart from the 5.0 version does not have a puff counter and in strong sun light it is hard to read the screen (not like I need to see it tho)

Variable wattage from 5-50 Watts, You can adjust the wattage in 0.1W increments which is great and I like that. Can fire an atomizer as low as 0.2 Ohms.

I get a very nice flavour and cloud from this item. i am using it at 0.5 Ohms at 30-35 Watts and it is now my daily product.

It is now called my lightsaber.

Lovely Company and would recommend them to anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread