• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just got my e-cig yesterday - Day 1 experience and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyhendrix

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2016
Singapore
"Terengganu, Kedah, Negeri Sembilan, Johor and Kelantan -- which combined have about 8 million people -- chose last year to prohibit the sales of e-cigarettes. States like Perak have simply announced the risks of vaping without shutting down stores. Penang was the latest to do so, with officials announcing Friday that “no decision” had been made as to whether to ban the popular smoking devices, according to Bernama." -ibtimes

Winster

May 11, 2016
Singapore
Its smoke free Day 5 and the feeling is un-believable.

Between, anyone using e-leaf here?
So far so good. Quite happy with the vap. Battery charges pretty fast but drains after a day and half. Slight leakage at time but manageable. Vapor output is good. Gotten used to vaping already. And of course loving the smoke less lifestyle.

I eleaf set came with sample "Ovale" ejuice. Anyone used these? 5 days and my 20ml bottle is 1/3 gone. At that rate a bottle lasts me for 12-15 days perhaps. Within a month and a half I will be out of supplies or probably got to stop vaping for good (without going back to lighting cigs). or perhaps go DIY mode (nicotineless).

How long did you guys take to stop vaping?

W

forkie

Verified Member
Jan 10, 2016
Woodlands
Its smoke free Day 5 and the feeling is un-believable.

Between, anyone using e-leaf here?
So far so good. Quite happy with the vap. Battery charges pretty fast but drains after a day and half. Slight leakage at time but manageable. Vapor output is good. Gotten used to vaping already. And of course loving the smoke less lifestyle.

I eleaf set came with sample "Ovale" ejuice. Anyone used these? 5 days and my 20ml bottle is 1/3 gone. At that rate a bottle lasts me for 12-15 days perhaps. Within a month and a half I will be out of supplies or probably got to stop vaping for good (without going back to lighting cigs). or perhaps go DIY mode (nicotineless).

How long did you guys take to stop vaping?

W

Well....... I didnt say i intend to stop vaping :p
I kinda like the vapor produced by vape than to cigarette ahahaha

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
@Winster Coming close to the 1 year anniversary, I'm actually quite bored of vaping and can officially say that I do not have to rely on nicotine high anymore. There were actually a few times where I went 2 weeks without vaping as I was too lazy to build my deck. Didn't even have the craving to light up one stick.

So to me, vaping is now relegated to being a hobby.

trippy_K82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2016
@Winster Coming close to the 1 year anniversary, I'm actually quite bored of vaping and can officially say that I do not have to rely on nicotine high anymore. There were actually a few times where I went 2 weeks without vaping as I was too lazy to build my deck. Didn't even have the craving to light up one stick.

So to me, vaping is now relegated to being a hobby.
Good for you bro! hope to get to your level of nicotine-less zen one day.

but for now, still happily vaping and keeping my eyes out for new mods n tanks. hehehe

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Good for you bro! hope to get to your level of nicotine-less zen one day.

but for now, still happily vaping and keeping my eyes out for new mods n tanks. hehehe

Haha, gymming 2 hours, 6 days a week will make your mind change direction in a 180 degree manner. Zen is within reach of mortal and not just street cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread