Highest wattage youve seen ADV'ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkvape

May 25, 2016
the last couple days Ive been @ 95w and its not as warm as I thought it would be, I just had to switch to the Mutation X V2 because those two lil holes on the tuggy just werent quite enough... if I take anymore than a few tokes in a row my atty gets hot as .... buckets though lol
hot atty means you need a longer drip tip lol.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
the last couple days Ive been @ 95w and its not as warm as I thought it would be, I just had to switch to the Mutation X V2 because those two lil holes on the tuggy just werent quite enough... if I take anymore than a few tokes in a row my atty gets hot as .... buckets though lol

I think the thing to do here is to not drop your nic level to much, fine tune accordingly so that you aren't wanting to continually vape.
On my hot builds i can probably take two pull's at most just because the 'nic hit' start's to get to much for me, then i can go anything from a couple of minutes to half hour before i feel the need again, an upside to this is that my atty never get's hot and dependent on atty i sometimes go without using a driptip.
I don't always vape vhot builds though lol i have rta's on regulated mod's i vape at around 40-50w, not a perfect compromise but it get's me by for half hour and keep's everyone safer whilst on the school run etc :)

I think the thing to do here is to not drop your nic level to much, fine tune accordingly so that you aren't wanting to continually vape.
On my hot builds i can probably take two pull's at most just because the 'nic hit' start's to get to much for me, then i can go anything from a couple of minutes to half hour before i feel the need again, an upside to this is that my atty never get's hot and dependent on atty i sometimes go without using a driptip.
I don't always vape vhot builds though lol i have rta's on regulated mod's i vape at around 40-50w, not a perfect compromise but it get's me by for half hour and keep's everyone safer whilst on the school run etc :)
it usually only happened when I was practicing O's or something, but a couple times I may have chain vaped a wee bit hehe I picked up a bottle of 6mg Rainbow shurb yesterday, that way if i need it I wont be like "why is every effin bottle I have 3mg!? I know theres nic base around here somewhere darnit... ahhh!" and Im glad you tone it down for the road! After leaving the vape shop today I hit my mod at 85-90 watts (forgot to turn it down after testing juice. if Im vaping an rda in the car I usually keep it at 50-60w and blow my vapor downwards so it doesnt mess up vision... but there was apperently a wee lapse in focus) and that was wayyy more vapor than I expected when driving, Im glad it was nice and my window was open enough to clear the cloud out quick lol some derp blowing a cloud on the freeway and goin into a river or somethin... I could see that happening... survival of the fittest still applies today I guess lol

dannyrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Hillsboro, OR
I was at a local shop and made conversation with the guy working. I haven't kept up with vape products in a while and was looking for a tank that could handle high watt vaping. He pulled out his personal set up and told me he doesn't get a dry hit at his "usual" 120W. That blew my mind as I don't even go above 80W while dripping.

The conversation went on for a while and he let me try it for myself. Quickly realized he runs 6mg juices too o_O. Wished he told me that before I took the hit lol

khrone

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2014
Finland
A friend of mine and i both usually vape anywhere from 100w to 150w as adv, mostly because the builds that we make require 100w+ to even heat up. On my vcmt 30mm the usual watts has been 120-130 without any dryhits and i chain vape alot. Lipo box mods are a different story, i own 2 boxes, one 8.4 and one 12.6 as my adv

Lähetetty minun SM-G901F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Reactions: SLIPPY_EEL
Snapshot_20160511_1.JPG

good call! this was the longest one I had, happens to be one of my favorites lol Prolly just bc it glows in the dark. I put a clapton build on my haze mini but the with the chuff cap I kept getting juice inside of my facehole... so I put the steel smaller cap on and put this guy in there, perfecto!
:evil::D:pervy::vapor::pervy::D:evil:

Reactions: SLIPPY_EEL

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
I make a point of blowing vapor sideways when driving or watching TV, it takes long time to get into the habit of doing it though lol.
The only thing that worries me when driving with a mech is if it vent's for some reason, not that it's ever happened to me but still :D
I got given some 6mg liquid but being a 3mg vapor its a bit strong for me although if i use it on an old wick its not to bad.. i make my own juice, its cheap and easy to adjust :thumb:

I like the DT :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread