Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I'm wondering what is going on with orders sitting, showing "processing" for so long.
On a recent order I never received a ship notice, it just showed up, in a reasonable amount of time however.
My last order has been showing "processing" since the 15 of this month. I don't know if it has actually been shipped yet or not.
Seems things have been a little screwed up lately. Never used to have any problems at all.

Ouch1234

Sep 30, 2011
Oklahoma
We want to know what you think about anything and everything! What do you like? What don't you like? What would you like to see more of? What would you like to see less of? Is there anything you'd like to see us carry? Where can we improve? You guys are the reason we are in business, and we want to be the best vape shop we can be! So don't hold back! Let us know your thoughts!
Being a customer for about 5 years now. I'm very disappointed that you guys quit carrying the Maxi V-Stack. I had just sent mine back for warranty, (Although I appreciate the store credit) I'm sitting here without a E-cig, because you guys quit carrying the V-Stack, I also had just made an order for 25 cartimizers, that are now useless to me, I haven't even received them in the mail yet. I have emailed Monica about a comparable e-cig that will use a cartimizer, but yet to get any reply.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
I'm wondering what is going on with orders sitting, showing "processing" for so long.
On a recent order I never received a ship notice, it just showed up, in a reasonable amount of time however.
My last order has been showing "processing" since the 15 of this month. I don't know if it has actually been shipped yet or not.
Seems things have been a little screwed up lately. Never used to have any problems at all.

@oplholik , did you receive your order from the 15th? I have an order that has been stuck on "processing" since the 19th.

jwilkers

Nov 25, 2011
Columbus, OH
We want to know what you think about anything and everything! What do you like? What don't you like? What would you like to see more of? What would you like to see less of? Is there anything you'd like to see us carry? Where can we improve? You guys are the reason we are in business, and we want to be the best vape shop we can be! So don't hold back! Let us know your thoughts!

Ordered Tuesday.. received order today! Fast service.. Awesome. Had me worried for a bit, since the website order tracking isn't synching yet with your new order system... At any rate, I'll be shopping with you again!

Reactions: liblue1

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
It's July 4th and I've had 200ml of Hangsen juice in my cart since the 2nd waiting to seal the deal on the 4th for the 15% discount. So, I'm trying to log on and the site just goes back to the login screen without any sort of message explaining why.

I used the Email link where you contacted me to inform me of my abandoned cart and can't get in that way either. I checked to see if the site was too full to allow more logins and the Down For Everyone Or Just Me -> Check if your website is down or up? reported your site was up, as did several other web site verification sites.

I'd really like to buy the juice order in my abandoned cart, but it's looking like I won't get a chance on the discount. Please advise. I'm guessing that it's a web traffic problem. The discount isn't that much, but I'm a regular Hangsen juice customer at Madvapes and have been for years.

xsmoke

Aug 19, 2016
Would like to know how to get dry season lion head...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread