◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
squirrel-meme3.jpg

This thread needs an emergency squirrel injection, with a puppy & kitten booster shot.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
OK, great!

So, on this atty thing. That pretty much completes where I can say to people "yes, if you sign on, you can surely get a full on SS Nuppin' ".

At this point (over the 110 qty), I'll still be able to cobble; but, say for example, with a Black Topcap and choice of SS or Copper (or maybe Brass) AFC. Or, one might get lucky and a dropout will leave a full on SS for the next person on the Overage List. Or, an "SS" person might opt for a mixed media atty, and then leave an SS for a latecomer/benchwarmer/backup/second-string/B-team/shmoop.

I think I'd really like a full-on SS for the long term (8 years from now, I'll thank myself). So, I'na waffle a bit here, and go back on for one atty while I still can.

NUPPIN' LIST: (←original post)
1. pdib: 1x
2. Rossum 3x
3. 73neb 2x
4. Slots 3X (revised)
5. spacetime 2x
6. BlueSnake 2x
7. beckdg 6x
8. e30ernest 1x
9. Gigdujour 2x
10. distortoblotto 3x ( revised)
11. CaptSteve 4x
12. B2L 2x
13. Alamedean 2x
14. KAS122461 4X
15. Walter Ego 1X
16. Ratchet62 2X
17. BobC 2x
18. TealStreetHooligan 3X
19. Aal_ 2X
20. Train2 X1
21. classwife X2
22. Raynman X4
23. Keithu2 X2
24. elainedwright X3
25. Hotsauc333 X2
26. bigdancehawk 3x (no CB on PJ)
27. supertrunker X1
28. Irish Messing x3
29. Clark F 2x
30. penguiness 2x
31. Tamer El-Meehy X2
32. drucco99 2x
33. 67Tele X1
34. MsLoud X2
35. Kingdal X1
36. jhhollier X1
37. HeiSINberg [1x]
38. Nautilusfan 2x
39. Aaron L. 1x
40. BENTHOS 1x
41. Drillerrt 2x
42. Rickajho x1 (+1 below↓)
43. Joatmon2112 x2
44. inswva x1
45. turbcad6 x3
46. Doffy x2
47. custom-classic x2
48. sqonker 1x
49. clnire 1x
50. WhiteHighlights 1x
51. floridaBMW 1x
52. seapeach x2
53. Rickajho x1
54. HockerMagnum x1
55. Moonbear x2
56. inthepines x1

running total: 108 = technically "filled"

-----------------------------------------------------
I'll leave the list open.
Please know that signing on
from here on out will mean
"backup, second string for full on SS",
... or mixed-media cobblin's.
Please copypaste everything
(including above↑, this←, and below↓)

58. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

-2 I am kinda hung up competing with someone in a charity auction, don't foresee great amounts of spending money coming up

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
best of luck with the charity auction, Doffy!
:D

quick update on the mods. Things are going nicely. Yesterday, I sanded out coat #2 and applied the first of a 3rd coat thang that consists of two lighter coats back2back. Today, I sanded that double-third coat out and am prepping for final coat tomorrow. Hoping I'll be wrapping up the finish work sometime Monday and moving into buttonhats.

Last edited:

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
Some of us here actually appear to be intelligent and even downright clever. Many have acquired wisdom from facing and overcoming a wide range of challenges and setbacks. We are, for the most part, well educated, with skilz in the art of written expression.
And yet, here we are spending our time and energy drooling over a handful of crafted wooden devices when we could be spending our precious remaining time on Earth... uh, I dunno, like killing terrorists or feeding the poor.

ETA: I can only hope that nobody will take this seriously.

Last edited:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
logical fallacy there (or I think); inasmuch as it presumes that most of these fine folk spend more than a few minutes a day stopping by here to check out what's up. The rest of their days, I'm sure, are spent working hard and saving the planet n' stuff. This is the down time, the earned time, and the mods are the earned luxuries for hard working people who saved at least one life by finding a way to not smoke.

Last edited:

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
why just today I did my share of saving the planet (from people) . . . by driving for ~20 minutes.

that's gotta help move things along. :?:
I drove my SUV into a couple of joggers. Does that count?

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
logical fallacy there (or I think); inasmuch as it presumes that most of these fine folk spend more than a few minutes a day stopping by here to check out what's up. The rest of their days, I'm sure, are spent working hard and saving the planet n' stuff. This is the down time, the earned time, and the mods are the earned luxuries for hard working people who saved at least one life by finding a way to not smoke.

I detect a subliminal (and shorter) message: Shinyprettywant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread