Status
Not open for further replies.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Evening all. expensive Saturday. Went car shopping. So I now have a new subie Outback setting out front. It cost as much as we payed for the shack.:facepalm: But it's black and has more toys than I need. Still haven't figured them all out yet. Chances are I wont. He ll I found a leaver on the focus last week and just found out what it dose.:lol::lol: Hubby's happy they wouldn't even consider the tang for a trade. Only conciser 2000 and up for trade.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Drott,
Congrats on the new Subaru! Ours is twilight blue. Where did ya buy it? Harrisburg or Lancaster?

Good morning everyone. Weather has been hot and it looks like we are going to get some rain tonight into tomorrow. Have a good one...

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Drott,
Congrats on the new Subaru! Ours is twilight blue. Where did ya buy it? Harrisburg or Lancaster?

Good morning everyone. Weather has been hot and it looks like we are going to get some rain tonight into tomorrow. Have a good one...
Harrisburg. Lancaster didn't have a black outback.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Lots of outside work today, trying to beat this evenings- tomorrows rain. Dam tired. Still have 2 things on the list not done. It will keep till next weekend. Tomorrow we have to go back to the dealership for the xron treatment I think it's for the leather. They forgot to do. I think after that we'll go over to Cracker Barrel and use our Christmas gift certificate.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
upload_2016-5-30_7-32-47.png

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I liked every thing about your post, Tiff, except for the diet part. Don't ya think you lost enough weight already? :?:

Yes, but I gained about 10 pounds while out of work the past couple of months. Did a lot of junk eating and eating out. Gotta take it back off. Don't want it to get out of hand.

Reactions: Drottwiler
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread