Birthday Give Away!!! Check out how you can get a 50.00 Gift Certificate or Juice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

warpedone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2009
KY
Hey you guys!!! I wanted to give away some 30ml bottles of juice today!!! What do you think? If I choose your name I need you to send an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com with the following information:

Subject: 30ml Birthday Surprise Winner!
Body: Name, Shipping Address, Flavor, and Strength of e-liquid you would like. (Please refer to our website for ideas at www.diyflavorshack.com)

And the winners are!!!! (Drum Roll)

warpedone
KatzWh1skers
GreenLeaf

Congrats You Guys!!!

Now remember...Tell everybody you know to join in on this thread. I want to give away lots of stuff but need lots to give away too!!!!!

Woohoo!! Since this past weekend was the most important one of the year - around here anyway with Ky Derby and Oaks - I finally sobered up enough to check the message board. Thanks @dawnmarie!!

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Reactions: warpedone

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
This will kick any adult party into gear!
10443d5907e3ac37c5288de00038ec62.jpg

Gotta change the name, of course.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1463687690885.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1463687690885.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
I have a few ideas...

- Glow in the dark or black light party/decorations... lots of room for creativity.
- Chocolate fountain/fondue/waterfall with fruit, pastries or appropriate desserts to dip in the chocolate.
- DIY Mimosa bar... with different kinds of fruit, fruit juice, and champagne (for the adults obviously). :)

Reactions: 4lph4num3r1c

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
I have a few ideas...

- Glow in the dark or black light party/decorations... lots of room for creativity.
- Chocolate fountain/fondue/waterfall with fruit, pastries or appropriate desserts to dip in the chocolate.
- DIY Mimosa bar... with different kinds of fruit, fruit juice, and champagne (for the adults obviously). :)

This is an awesome idea. I would have never thought of a DIY theme for DIY Flavor Shack...lol I can obviously be a little blond.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey You Guys!!! So it is that time to choose the winner of the 50.00 gift certificate...Yay, however, I would like to divulge a little information about the birthday blast we are having....and the ideas that sparked this celebration.

First it is a surprise. We have arranged for the store to be closed and her to be gone for the first part of the day. We will be surprising her when she comes in the house!!! It seemed much more fee-sable that way as it is Memorial Day...and what is Memorial Day without a get together (remembrance...absolutely but in a groups setting :) )

It is going to be a lua with a Mimosa DIY Bar for the adults!!! (I really liked this idea because I love that drink...lol)
Fun hats...fancy hats...because everybody loves fancy

Great BBQ with kabob's and a special cake for Dawn!!!

It will be family friends and tropical decorations!!!

So now for the winner!!!

Marina2

Congrats!!! Send me an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com in the subject put ECF 50.00 Gift Certificate winner!!!

I will email you with the code you need to redeem your gift certificate!!!

Reactions: Marina2

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Hey You Guys!!! So it is that time to choose the winner of the 50.00 gift certificate...Yay, however, I would like to divulge a little information about the birthday blast we are having....and the ideas that sparked this celebration.

First it is a surprise. We have arranged for the store to be closed and her to be gone for the first part of the day. We will be surprising her when she comes in the house!!! It seemed much more fee-sable that way as it is Memorial Day...and what is Memorial Day without a get together (remembrance...absolutely but in a groups setting :) )

It is going to be a lua with a Mimosa DIY Bar for the adults!!! (I really liked this idea because I love that drink...lol)
Fun hats...fancy hats...because everybody loves fancy

Great BBQ with kabob's and a special cake for Dawn!!!

It will be family friends and tropical decorations!!!

So now for the winner!!!

Marina2

Congrats!!! Send me an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com in the subject put ECF 50.00 Gift Certificate winner!!!

I will email you with the code you need to redeem your gift certificate!!!
Thank you so much! Surprise parties are really fun. It sounds like an awesome Memorial Day/Birthday celebration.

Happy Birthday Dawn! Enjoy your day. :bday:

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey Everybody!!!

I just wanted to let you know how the party went!!! Well...for a lack of better words she was very surprised...Had no idea what was coming and look on her face was amazing. We had a blast with the her whole family and made it a memorable day...I just hope we can make it better

Thank you all for participating in the great contest and giving me the ideas to make it fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread