Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Thank you Zen!
I had not been to the forums in some time, then I discovered there was a Ti version.

There was one on stock at cremedevape, and I pulled the trigger.
Now I am full circle matchy matchy...

Ti kabuki on Ti P3
Stealth Kabuki on Ti stealth P3
Steel tank kabuki on steel P3

N30K2rH.jpg

Well, ok it's not really full matchy... A stealth Ti kabuki is missing, but I'm willing to let that one slip... (esp. because my wallet wouldnt be able to take the hit)

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Thank you Zen!
    I had not been to the forums in some time, then I discovered there was a Ti version.

There was one on stock at cremedevape, and I pulled the trigger.
    Now I am full circle matchy matchy...

Ti kabuki on Ti P3
    Stealth Kabuki on Ti stealth P3
    Steel tank kabuki on steel P3

N30K2rH.jpg

Well, ok it's not really full matchy... A stealth Ti kabuki is missing, but I'm willing to let that one slip... (esp. because my wallet wouldnt be able to take the hit)
    Very nice, where did you get the black drip tip and is it delrin?

Reactions: AstroTurf

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 18, 2013
    Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
    I've been snooping around the interweb for hints of The ZenPro rumored to be in the offering soon. Not been able to find a peep! Keeping it very hush hush HoH has been. Anyone heard any news?

Sent with my communicator by Tapatalk[emoji92]

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 18, 2013
    Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
    Somewhere I read June release, but not sure if it was mid or late June. June starts tomorrow.:cool:

Also, will be able to use existing 18490 ZNA tubes with it for 18650 batteries. :)

Heck, I'd not even heard that bit of info. Where did you see that?

tearose50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Tennessee :-)
    Heck, I'd not even heard that bit of info. Where did you see that?

I'm pretty sure it was Zen who posted about the tubes on FB somewhere, if not on this thread, some weeks ago. I have not been able to locate it again. :(

As to June.....I don't recall, except it was not Zen, and someone better informed than me.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Built my first VVTF coil today...

Or as I like to call it: Double-U-T-F coil...just combine the two V's to make a W. Hahaha!

The build is tight. The damn thing kept shorting out.
    Got it somewhat steady around 1.3 ohms, at 10 watts. Seems to be running fine.
    Less wick than a KFL.

Hard a hell to thread into the chimney.
    Seems best to thread it into the cap first, and attach the base after.

Using it on a P3 Kabuki, no connection issues with the P3.

Flavor is a little muted, but that could just be the juice I'm using. I'll try another on my next build.

All in all, I'd say it was worth the buy. I can build it, and did so on my second try, vaping that now.

It will help extend my Nautilus coil hoard.

In fact, I'll basically store those for now, and work with these rebuildables.

I'm just waiting for someone to machine a solid rebuildable base, to match the Kabuki cap.
    Why bother trying to build it from a removable coil perspective?
    Why not build an actual deck, like a Kayfun/whatever?

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    I'd buy one of those. So when's Steam Tuners going to offer one? :rolleyes:

DOOD I so fricken WISH!!!!

I know @Zen~ wanted to keep things simple, and utilize the best coil he could find on the market...(and knowing that negates everything I'm about to say)...

BUUUUT we all know he is fully capable of designing a rebuildable Kabuki deck/base.
    And he may already have done so.

But with everything going wrong in the world, especially with vaping, there may be no time or energy left to spare on such a project.

I'm hoping the world will get to see genius behind the coming "ZNA Pro"...

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    DOOD I so fricken WISH!!!!

I know @Zen~ wanted to keep things simple, and utilize the best coil he could find on the market...(and knowing that negates everything I'm about to say)...

BUUUUT we all know he is fully capable of designing a rebuildable Kabuki deck/base.
    And he may already have done so.

But with everything going wrong in the world, especially with vaping, there may be no time or energy left to spare on such a project.

I'm hoping the world will get to see genius behind the coming "ZNA Pro"...
    I hope someone does. Without a Kabuki RBA, I will likely sell all 4 of my Kabukis and buy a bunch of Kayfuns.

My wife is completely off the smokes and has been vaping like a madwoman for 3 weeks now which is amazing. Not so amazing is going thru 3-4 coils a week between us. I have no intention of buying a thousand Nautilus coils to last us 5 years or so....

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
    I hope someone does. Without a Kabuki RBA, I will likely sell all 4 of my Kabukis and buy a bunch of Kayfuns.

My wife is completely off the smokes and has been vaping like a madwoman for 3 weeks now which is amazing. Not so amazing is going thru 3-4 coils a week between us. I have no intention of buying a thousand Nautilus coils to last us 5 years or so....
    Yeah, the deeming kinda put the kaibosh on my love affair with my Kabuki's. I am going with, what the heck, I got about a hundred coils and I'm going to use them suckas' up with my Kabuki's, but I'm down to running one at a time, and going to save them for when we go on trips. They are super convinient and enjoyable, but are a non renewable resource as of right now in my life.

I've brushed off my RSST genesis atties and ZAP atties and gone back to dripping and Russians, and running a couple PT2's for now, for when I'm out and about. I am glad that at least I have some Zen atties that will be good to go for many years to come. The Kabuki will not survive the deeming if it stands, can't say I didn't see this coming...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread