Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Just tell her that wattage breaks down volts into smaller increments so she can fine tune her flavors better.
I'm going to get Ginny an Endura Endura T18 and some juice PB recommended to me to try that his wife, who sounds just as stubborn as mine really liked it made by Nixtera I think it is Watermelon, Punch mixture of Watermelon and Tropical Fruit Punch. I'll try 30ml of 10 or 12mg first. I know that these store bought juices can be a lot better then what I make for someone trying to get off cigs. I can't compete with a chemist. My juice is real good to me but it's different for a new vaper.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I never had a 510 problem either. Of course I use top fill tanks so they only come off the mod once every week or 10 days to change coils. Sometimes longer.
The only big problem with 510 connections are some of the lower price mods use a cheaper on and some attys will not fit flush which makes them wobbly. You can fix it using a washer. That chart that Daniel has is really good if you are trying to see if your atty and your mod that you are thinking of buying will fit flush or not. Some Joyetechs have some that work some that don't and seems that Eleaf, Joytech and even Innokin are using them. Innokin was supposed to change theirs but Joytech have been using them a long time same with Wismec. The RX200S has a considerably shorter 510 then the RX200 when I say considerably talking about like .2-.3mm shorter. My STM's won't fit flush on the VTCmini but according to the chart they will on the Cuboid But the Griffin 25 tank won't fit flush on either one. It has a 510 that is 5mm and you have to get into higher end mods to get a flush fit.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Well, I just went to the grocery store instead. Problem solved. No more money for either Dripbox for this paycheck.
Saw this tday and thought of you. The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)
Thanks @Myrany ! Yeah, wife has small hands, mine are size 11 or 12(depending on glove). I will look at Kanger for sure. Like I said, wife uses volt cigalikes, and on occasion my P-thingy. She says the Provari is too big for her. She has no idea about VW only the VV, so bringing her forward (and me) will be interesting. I am just trying to formulate my diabolical plan to get he off what she uses now. All help is appreciated! If and when we do go to TC I guess nic level will be looked at too LOL.
I have small hands and think the ProVari (2.5) is a bit big, but it's worth it. :) Are you able to get her to a vape shop where she can hold different mods?
I usually just read that thread and don't comment, but I couldn't help myself. I just didn't like the way he was coming across, seemed a bit arrogant and holier-than-thou.
Me too. I thought it was a horrible personal attack and was glad I saw the defense before before the housecleang.
Lol! I noticed! I keep trying to comment, but I have this boy dog trying to harvest the yard, grass, hibicus branches, random sticks which he brings inside & evenly distributes then visits his little piles & chews one while I'm cleaning up the others, or goes out to get more. When I close he door so he can't get out he gets the zoomies & runs through his piles while I'm cleaning. Busy little boy keeping me busy. I don't know when I've laughed so hard! But I'm trying to stay caught up with the Porches & him both!
One thing about cats and puppies, they own you, not the other way around, until it's time to pick up the poop or pay the bills. Sounds like quite the little fellow. :)

I ordered the wrong color extension rings. :facepalm: :cry: Who makes black the first color option when all they show is silver? It is my fault though. It all came in a USPS box, stuffed in a USPS envelope, not the normal white box. Bem was in a box, always before in bubble wrap. ProVape cleaning house?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
some juice PB recommended to me to try that his wife, who sounds just as stubborn as mine really liked it made by Nixtera I think it is Watermelon, Punch mixture of Watermelon and Tropical Fruit Punch. I'll try 30ml of 10 or 12mg first.
Dunno if your wife would like this one or not, lychee is sorta florally, and not for everyone, but when PB reviewed it, he was blown away by it. It was his fav juice at the time

Tribute

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
The only problem I have had with 510's has been non SS threads on a supposed SS topper...
Yep. I guess I lied. I had a Segieli Mini 30 watt. I loved that little mod. It had soft threads that stripped out. I held onto it, even if I couldn't use it & finally found an ECF friend who likes to tinker, & pif'd it to him. If they had better connectors I'd had gotten more of them. As it is, I've steered clear of Sigeili since then.

Last edited:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I am posting this on both porches.

If I remember correctly - there are a few individuals that use Kanger Protank V2's. Currently Ecig.com has them on sale for around $4 - that is after you apply the 20% off Mem day coupon. All they have left in stock are 1.8ohm coils, but if you are interested here is the link.

Kanger SOCC Coil (5 Pack) | Ecig.com

Coupon code is : Mday20

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I ordered the wrong color extension rings. :facepalm: :cry: Who makes black the first color option when all they show is silver? It is my fault though. It all came in a USPS box, stuffed in a USPS envelope, not the normal white box. Bem was in a box, always before in bubble wrap. ProVape cleaning house?

It's a conspiracy ... now you need to get a black Provari. :D

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
One thing about cats and puppies, they own you, not the other way around, until it's time to pick up the poop or pay the bills. Sounds like quite the little fellow. :)
I found out what he's been up to with his yard harvesting! He was rat hunting! I went outside with him earlier, & he was chewing on the bush & one of the other plants next to it. So I put him in the house & closed the door so he couldn't come out. I went & sat down, & a rat ran across the patio from those bushes! The patio has a tiered deck & I think the rat was hiding under there & eating out of the garden. He's been out since then & hasn't brought anything in since then so I guess it's gone. I hope it is, anyway.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
But, it's not a MTL atty. I couldn't use it in the first place. So, a total bust for me.
I was hoping you would notice that he said it wasn't for MTL.

Busy little boy keeping me busy.
I have a little ankle biter that rules the house and fence line. I have to stay sharp to just stay even with her.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
FOund the bottles for the drip box

Dripbox Bottles 7ml E Juice Bottle For Kanger Dripbox 60w Kit Subdrip 160w Kits Dripbox 160 Replacement 7.0ml Plastic Pet Bottle Homemade Coil Winding Jig How To Make A Coil Jig From Chrisegobuy, $0.32| Dhgate.Com

Is the best price I have found.

Kanger has them on their site BUT for a $25 order the shipping would be $17 no thanks

The one US shop that has them listed is out of stock

Edit: I don't remember who was asking but the original dripbox is a constant 60 watts according to kanger's site

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I want to say the Kayfun 4 also had a version with the P3 connection as well.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

First ophph, can't seem to recall your nomer on da porches. Iph I'm right, a grand heartphelt welcome to da bestest porch in da known cyberverse! Iph, I'm wrong, I'm used to it...
sadangelgif.gif

Lastly, luv your taptalk line...

So I just might pick up a couple of those rebuildable heads from eBay to stash in the DD (damned deeming) box.

Day-um da deemin', full vape ahead! IOW, I ordered several of dose RHs (horz/vert), plus a couple of da horz only bases. I know, I know, I'm all too committed to my Naughtys...

I'll try 30ml of 10 or 12mg first.

Pat,

Just recently phound out dat your bride is still strugglin'. Best o' luck to ya both!!!

Which I'll use as a vapin' segue to da past three days...

- Younglin' Ramp Rat buddy asked pher sum assist wid his latest GF (1-1.5 PaD). She just couldn't shed da 'bakky. Well, da local vape B&M (TW) gave her 0 nic joose. Doh! Advice given. We'll see...

- Dis AM at our post-church brunch, had a phellow costumer inquired as to my vaping. His bride had tried da cig-a-like and gained weight. *POOPH* her vaping. Gave him a phew tips and wrote down our ECF link. Not entirely optimistic here...

BTW, had a regular brunch attendee make da comment, "I hear that that stuff is worst than smoking." To which I replied, "Then you're very mis-informed!" Then went down my list of health improvements; which generated da other gent's inquiries.

- Dis PM my most fav survivin' Korean Vet (83 years young) Ramp Rat sat down and pulled out a $10 cig-a-like. His VA doc is really gettin' adamant 'bout his smokin'! He's already has had a quarter lung removed. He's one oph my past v-verts. It's tortuous pher moi to see his struggle! But, I do hope he listens to his doc and follow my guidance...

Seriously, how old does one need to be to give up tiltin' windmills... <sigh>

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I want to say the Kayfun 4 also had a version with the P3 connection as well.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the porch ckquatt .... he, he nope not me ... past along all my VICs and C64s a long time back.

Day-um da deemin', full vape ahead! IOW, I ordered several of dose RHs (horz/vert), plus a couple of da horz only bases. I know, I know, I'm all too committed to my Naughtys...

Did you get them from the eBay listing? Curious I am ... do you prefer the 1.6 or 1.8Ω heads. I'd like to start stock piling some but haven't used the Kabuki long enough to decide if 1 or the other has an advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread