Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
What's wrong, my DingerSweet? Did you hear me singin' or sump'n?

:lol:

Dancin'!!!!!!!!

I don't know about dingersweet, but I not only heard ya singin' but I saw ya dancin'.;) Have a great one, KD. Livin' it up at da beach on anna maria island. be well, sweetie.:)
picture from my morning stroll.
20160527_100244_zps9kljfrhd.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
It's all about what one owns and has either had problems with, or not.
I have the Aspire pegasus (won it) and although I don't use it often, haven't had any problems with it.
Keep in mind that I don't use TC on any of my mods, strictly kanthal.

I have the Aspire Triton 2 tank and don't like it very much, although I like it much better than both the Lemo or Lemo2 tanks that I bought and hated them so much that I gave them away.
I also had an Istick that broke within one month of buying it.
So Eleaf is not one of my favorite brands.

I have had very good performance from all of my Innokin stuff, so they rate high with me.

It's kinda like Ford/Chevy, some people love one and hate the other.
You're right. On the Pegasus kit, it was all about the TC. The V1 pulsed the coils at such a high wattage that it destroyed them and there was no way to manually set anything. They released the V2 about 3 days after I received my pre-order of the V1. The V2 allowed for manual adjustment. I called them and asked if my V1 can be upgraded, and they said "Hell no!" I felt like I paid $100 to be a beta tester.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Well, I just went back a few pages and haven't seen this discussed yet :)

Tesla stealth 100w(preorder 35~$) - unregulated I beleive
tesla-stealth_1.jpg

Tesla%203[3].png

It's shorter than an egrip ;)

It is one of those devices, like the ijust tube, and the tesla two, that has the safety features but an internal non-variable battery. It starts at 4.2 (or 3.7 I can't remember) and works its way down until the battery gets too low. So it is "regulated' but not adjustable. I love my tesla two for a no need to think device (I think of it as a mechanical box with safety), and I love SBS mods so I ordered one, it should be in next week.

I compared it to the knight v1 because it is a SBS, AND because someone was asking for a similar form factor that was regulated and variable. The knight fits that bill, but the knight is HEAVY. It is a bit larger than the coolfire, and as heavy as an MVP 3.0. There are other sbs modes that are better but WAY more expensive. But that is why I made the comparison.

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
not sure if it was this thread , but around here somewhere I seen
someone compare it to the Knight V1...

View attachment 559815
Question about the Knight v1...

How tall (or deep) is the pocket that the atty sits in? Also, has anyone tried the new Kayfun v5 in it? Want the Kayfun but hate tall tanks, a side-by-side looks like my best option for using the Kayfun...

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada

How tall (or deep) is the pocket that the atty sits in? Also, has anyone tried the new Kayfun v5 in it? Want the Kayfun but hate tall tanks, a side-by-side looks like my best option for using the Kayfun...
The best side-by-side to house something that tall would be the Athena Envy22. Has a very deep tank well.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW

I can't say - once I realized IF perhaps the Li-ion decided to 'vent', it is Directed right at your face :shock:
kinda put a funny taste in my mouth... :unsure:

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
I can't say - once I realized IF perhaps the Li-ion decided to 'vent', it is Directed right at your face :shock:
kinda put a funny taste in my mouth... :unsure:

Hmmm.... Thanks for pointing that out @pufZeppelin

Don't expect that would be much of an issue with the 12w - 15w builds that I prefer but I guess there's always a chance...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I think KD got scared and ran away. We'll probably never see her again.:lol:

Nah. She's been busy brushing up on her legal knowledge. At this pace, she'll have her law degree by next weekend.

@Katdarling for Senate? :pop:

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread