PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
so whats the weather report for Concord NC?
thats where NASCAR is racing tonight a 600 mile race it's a pretty big deal for NASCAR. the longest race, been ran this week end for just over 50 years, so lots of history to it, next to daytona 500 probably the most wanted trophy for a driver, one of the crown jewels in NASCAR

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
so whats the weather report for Concord NC?
thats where NASCAR is racing tonight a 600 mile race it's a pretty big deal for NASCAR. the longest race, been ran this week end for just over 50 years, so lots of history to it, next to daytona 500 probably the most wanted trophy for a driver, one of the crown jewels in NASCAR

Looks like a good chance of rain up there...

National Weather Service

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Looks like a good chance of rain up there...

National Weather Service
yep it sure does, the pre-race show is on now. they mentioned that it DID rain so the track will be green (it's a racing term LOL) but have yet to mention the current or upcoming weather

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    IMG_0003.jpg
    Looks like I'll be canning peaches this year,and a bird has moved in :lol:

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    OH, nope we did have any hail here, or anything that looked like it might produce hail

I kind of doubt there was any hail that came down in your area ( some possibly in Classy's though since the storms were a little stronger up there )....

Some considerations... A storm can have very dense moisture/rain in an area that is so dense, it appears as if it's a hail core. In addition... just because there is an actual hail core in a storm, doesn't mean the area it's over will ever have any get to the ground, the hail could remain aloft.

That is part of why spotters and chasers are so important in weather... you always must have first hand reports to actually know what is really going on ... radar can only indicate it could be possible.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    Gotta make up my mind here. Was just gonna order 1 or maybe 2 more liters of my 24mg 75/25 mix. Then I see there's a sale on, one liter of the not-pre-mixed at about $42 (that's for 60mg). It's much easier the way I've been doing it. Not having to add more PG or VG. But...obviously the higher strength would make more. Maybe the best thing would be to buy one of each, I can always learn the "other" method in the future...

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    Gotta make up my mind here. Was just gonna order 1 or maybe 2 more liters of my 24mg 75/25 mix. Then I see there's a sale on, one liter of the not-pre-mixed at about $42 (that's for 60mg). It's much easier the way I've been doing it. Not having to add more PG or VG. But...obviously the higher strength would make more. Maybe the best thing would be to buy one of each, I can always learn the "other" method in the future...

yep go for one of each, sounds like a plan, You have what you are familiar with, then also have the stronger base to cut down when you feel like it, when your comfortable doing so.
    take your time use a calculator/ejuice calculator
    it easy when you take your time, and understand what your doing, it's not hard
    just gotta get your head wrapped around what your doing

jmur

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    yep go for one of each, sounds like a plan, You have what you are familiar with, then also have the stronger base to cut down when you feel like it, when your comfortable doing so...

Thanks Moon. Actually, the more I'm thinking about it, I'm wondering how much a 100mg liter cut down to 24mg would actually make. I'm figuring (??) it would turn the one liter into four, no? (insert head scratch here)

I know there's an easy way to look at this, just.......

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Thanks Moon. Actually, the more I'm thinking about it, I'm wondering how much a 100mg liter cut down to 24mg would actually make. I'm figuring (??) it would turn the one liter into four, no? (insert head scratch here)

I know there's an easy way to look at this, just.......

That is pretty close to right... something like 25mg actually... still close enough

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    And my mistake, that sale was NOT just for 60mg. 100mg would come out to $42.
    yep, like you figured & RDS said 1liter of 100mg would make just over 4 at 14mg
    I'm kinda thinking if you are gonna cut it down, might as well go with the 100mg

jmur

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    Getting ready to order, but, one more question. If my ultimate goal is to be 24mg and 75/25 PG/VG, what would be my best mix to order:

100% PG

75/25 PG/VG

50/50 PG/VG

25/75 PG/VG

100% VG

BTW, goes without saying all you guys help is appreciated, but THANK YOU anyway!

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Getting ready to order, but, one more question. If my ultimate goal is to be 24mg and 75/25 PG/VG, what would be my best mix to order:

100% PG

75/25 PG/VG

50/50 PG/VG

25/75 PG/VG

100% VG

BTW, goes without saying all you guys help is appreciated, but THANK YOU anyway!

Get the 100mg 100% PG ... dilute with two more liters of 100% PG ( no nic ) and one liter of 100% VG ( no nic )... that will leave you with 4 liters of 25mg 75PG/25VG that you can use to mix with your flavoring... Then, the flavoring will dilute the remaining NIC ( ie the 25mg ) down by the percentage of flavoring you add.... ie add 20% flavoring and your NIC decreases down to 80% of whatever it started with... ie add 20% flavoring will end up being 20mg e-juice in the end

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Classy... you've probably already seen a little bit of action from some storms... looks like they are building still to your west. I didn't see any classified as severe nor did I see any strong indications of hail... Since I see a lot start building later in the afternoon... they could develop into stronger storms...

Not a lot of action here, got darkish...some lightning and some rain

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread