Efun.Top Experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
As someone wrote in another thread, their prices look almost too good to be true, but overall reviews seem to be positive. (NO, I am not related to them in any way)

I was just wondering how their "presales" function? They have EVIC Mini VTwo on presale, the VTwo for $31. I "pre-ordered" one, it says the pre-sale ends on June 2 "4 days left". What does this mean? It ships on June 2 because it's then when they have it in stock?

How is their shipping anyway when ordering from Europe? As slow as 3FVape/fasttech where I am waiting for 3 weeks already for a kayfun V3 Mini....(#*%!%!!! China "air" mail, I am virtually cursing every day checking my tracking and don't see any updates. What "air mail" is that supposed to be? With a balloon?), or is efun.top faster (hopefully)?

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
As someone wrote in another thread, their prices look almost too good to be true, but overall reviews seem to be positive. (NO, I am not related to them in any way)

I was just wondering how their "presales" function? They have EVIC Mini VTwo on presale, the VTwo for $31. I "pre-ordered" one, it says the pre-sale ends on June 2 "4 days left". What does this mean? It ships on June 2 because it's then when they have it in stock?

How is their shipping anyway when ordering from Europe? As slow as 3FVape/Fasttech where I am waiting for 3 weeks already for a Kayfun V3 Mini....(#*%!%!!! China "air" mail, I am virtually cursing every day checking my tracking and don't see any updates. What "air mail" is that supposed to be? With a balloon?), or is efun.top faster (hopefully)?
images (1).jpg

absoluttalent

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lombard, IL
I pre-ordered from them (china warehouse). Was told it was shipped. The tracking number I was given wasnt updated for a week. Then it sat for another week in china post. Then another week to finally get to me.

All in all, I shouldved waited till US vendors had it for $5 more. But if you are in no rush, go for it.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Out of all the Chinese vendors that I've ordered from, shipping is miserably slow. Especially being an Amazon Prime member for years, it feels even worse for me. 3FVAPE has been the fastest at around 2 weeks. Gearbest, EFun, FastTech are all 4 weeks to delivery.
See, and this is what makes it so hard for me to shop out of China. The delivery times are excruciatingly painful.
With Amazon Prime, same day delivery is awesome & only cost under $5. If I can't get same day I select next day.
Interestingly enough, mods I've purchased from Greece, Finland & UK got to me in 3 days max via DHL.

Reactions: Foggy Road

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Are we talking Fasttech deliveries via DHL or just shopping from China in general?

Direct from Movkin I would not order from Fasttech from what I have read. DHL is fast as lighting even considering it goes to the middle of the country before it come back to the east coast.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Direct from Movkin I would not order from Fasttech from what I have read. DHL is fast as lighting even considering it goes to the middle of the country before it come back to the east coast.
I don't see where anything can be purchased direct from Movkin. Their 'shop' opens up a page on AliExpress.
I wanted a new squonk setup, watched Mike Vapes video & in it he said the same thing (it ships from China).
AE will ship the Disguiser via DHL but wont ship the atty to the US. :blink:
The part that turns it into a squonker they'll ship to the US via China Post & not DHL. :blink:

boxofawesome

May 31, 2016
South Korea
Update - Originally ordered on the 6th of September to be posted to South Korea via China post, but didn't even make it out out of China as it was stopped, and returned by customs. Their support email address does not work so I had to contact them through the live chat feature on their website (14th September). Person I spoke with was not a native, or fluent English speaker so was hard to understand the finer details of their explanation.

They gave me an explanation saying that customs were strict about the shipping of ecigs and the like. Not sure if this was due to there being 18650 batteries included. They gave me the option of a refund, or re sending the package via PostNL, as they apparently have more success with PostNL. Ended up agreeing to re send via PostNL and they will send me a new tracking number in a few days.

A few days later (18th September) the email with the new tracking number hadn't arrived so I contacted them again through the live chat and got through to the same person I had originally spoke with. Asked why I hadn't got my tracking number, and it appeared that it either hadn't been sent, or they forgot to post my order. Kindly asked them to send it, and the next day my tracking number arrived.

Now the 28th of September and the tracking information is as follows:
21-09-2016 08:16 The item is pre-advised
23-09-2016 11:35 The item is ready for shipment

Asked them again on the live chat (Today,28th September)what was happening and they pretty much just said what the tracking information says. Asked them whether it had actually been shipped or not and they said it has. I understand that tracking information given by shipping companies isn't always accurate so I'm going to hold out for a bit more.

Will update again later.

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    I picked up 5 invader minis a while back for dirt cheap I think 10 bucks each. Figured if 3 out of 5 were good I'd be happy. They all arrived quicker than shipments from fasttech. Every one seemed to work good put them through a 1 week rotation and no problem. I would order from them again but I'm pretty set on vape gear right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread