New Calculator to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotRod19579

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Round Rock, Texas
I just had an issue with (Print Label Advanced). When trying to print different labels at the same time, the last label added was printed in all defined locations. Did I miss something?
I just did some testing and I can't make happen what you described. Each of my labels printed on the row/column that I designated. Are you telling each label to print on a different row/column combination?

Can you PM me a screen shot of the labels window prior to clicking the "Print" button so that I can try to replicate the problem that you are having?

HotRod19579

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Round Rock, Texas
Version 7.0.1.0 is available. The change included:

1. Added a new simple calculator, "Tools->Simple Calculators->Determine nicotine and PG/VG levels after mixing several liquids". The calculator will also allow you to alter the nicotine level of the combined liquids by providing the nicotine level of a base nicotine ingredient and a new desired nicotine level. If you are raising the nicotine level of the combined mixture it will tell you how much of your base nicotine to add. If you are decreasing the nicotine level it will tell you how much PG/VG to add.

absoluttalent

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lombard, IL
Great job on the updates Hotrod

Can I make another suggestion?
When you are looking at a current recipe, can there be a shortcut button next to the ingredients to click and open that ingredient's add/update page? Instead of clicking "Manage Ingredients" and cycling to the specific one

Love this calculator though. Only saddens me because as I fill out my recipe list, I realize just how few ingredients I still have for what I want to make.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Not sure if this has happened to anyone, but when I updated to the latest version, the icon for the desktop got changed to filemaintenance and leads to the filemaintenance.exe instead of ejuicecalculator.exe
i fixed by going to the install directory and copying the ejuicecalulator.exe to the desktop...or you can change the target in the properties of the desktop icon to point to the correct executable and changing the name from filemaintenance

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
Not sure if this has happened to anyone, but when I updated to the latest version, the icon for the desktop got changed to filemaintenance and leads to the filemaintenance.exe instead of ejuicecalculator.exe
i fixed by going to the install directory and copying the ejuicecalulator.exe to the desktop...or you can change the target in the properties of the desktop icon to point to the correct executable and changing the name from filemaintenance

I thought a new install or upgrade always placed new/fresh icons on the desktop for both, FileMaintenance and JuiceCalculator.

I always delete the FileMaintenance icon since I don't need it on the desktop but it always reappears after an upgrade.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
I thought a new install or upgrade always placed new/fresh icons on the desktop for both, FileMaintenance and JuiceCalculator.

I always delete the FileMaintenance icon since I don't need it on the desktop but it always reappears after an upgrade.
Damn your right...it just got moved to a different spot...doh lol

28if

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
Outskirts of Detroit Rock City
Really like this calculator! The Location addition is simply the best. This brings me to one small concern; I use Edit -> Ingredient Editor a lot and was hoping you could add the Location to this screen, sort-able if possible, also is there a way to sort the manufactures column in the same screen?

One other small this that when in the Ingredients screen, off of the main screen can, the width of the drop down for Ingredient Name be increased? With locations showing in the ingredient name (Awesome) some of my names are too long to fit anymore.

Thank You for the best calc available
28If

Ed Sause

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2016
I ran into an interesting situation. I was comparing a couple of recipes, both were 3mg/ml nic.
Noticed that there was a discrepency between Nic bases. 100 mg/ml in vg called for 10 grams of base and 100 mg/ml in 50/50 called for 9.58 grams. I am not sure that i understand why there was a difference. Seams like they should be the same to deliver the correct nic level.

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
I ran into an interesting situation. I was comparing a couple of recipes, both were 3mg/ml nic.
Noticed that there was a discrepency between Nic bases. 100 mg/ml in vg called for 10 grams of base and 100 mg/ml in 50/50 called for 9.58 grams. I am not sure that i understand why there was a difference. Seams like they should be the same to deliver the correct nic level.
Vg is significantly heavier than pg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread