Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Thanks everyone for playing. The winning number is “269”
Winner is mac63 with 269
Runner up is standinthestars with 247
Congrats to the winners. Please email me at sales@rockymountainvapor.com or PM if you know what you want or if you prefer a code for future use.
Thanks again for playing and we will do it again next month.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Zelda I really don't think you should give up. This contest takes very little effort to enter so I don't think it is something you should give up on. You never know when your number will come up.
You can go years without a win and then suddenly win a couple times in a few months.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Congratulations mac. You must be the luckiest person ever on ECF!!

Thank you Myshkin for all the chances over the years. I first entered 6 years ago!!:w00t: and am finally giving up but thank you so much anyways.:). I was very lucky to win 2nd place a year ago and really appreciated it.

don't give up, keep entering this and other contests here on ECF. Yeah Mac has had a very good streak of good luck, and i'm happy for him.
I've been entering the contests here for a while as well and it seems for me as well as others that you just get on a lucky streak and win quite a few in a short period then have dry spells.
so if you see a contest for something you would like to have join in

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
:rickroll::banana::rickroll::banana::rickroll::banana:

Official Happy Dance!

Congrats standinthestars!

Thanks for the Grats everybody!

Big thanks to Myshkin and Rocky Mountain Vapor!
(Email and PM sent)
I found Rocky Mountain Vapor shortly after I started vaping (possibly even before I found ECF) and was definitely a major contributor towards my vaping growth.
Time to do some shopping.

@zelda - Don't give up. I've hit some streaks but I've also had plenty of dry spells in there as well. The only way to get lucky on these is to keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread