• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Buying Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple being

Apr 4, 2016
I ordered from battery bro. Been 3 weeks and counting. Not arrived yet. But they have the best price and guaranteed genuine A-bin batteries. Just take too long to arrive.
Depends on Ur build. For Mech mod sub ohm maybe vct25 or hb6. For regulated mods I prefer brown LGs Hg2 as I don't go over 100 watts. U can use same batt for anything over 1 ohm on Mech mod too. Checkout Pegasus to find the right one and order online from states. dont use fasttech or the likes. there is a shop in Fukuoka that carries VCT5 and Genuine Samsung 25Rs. i have used only 25R and they are good. If i were you, i would stay away from VCT5 as Sony dont produce them anymore. so there is a big chance U will get fake ones. In saying that few months ago i did order from VapeNW some VCT5 and they are going alright. they are proper 2600 mAh but i cant tell u much about their discharge rate.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the reply.

Yea I know what batteries I need for the build problem is finding them is getting harder and harder dont really want to wait like 6 or 7 weeks to get them out of China as someone I know did and my local shop stopped selling sony and LG batteries and has started selling the re-wraps so im at a loss where to get some. Might check out that Battery bro but was hoping there was somewhere in Japan I could go to get them so I dont have to wait for ages even if it costs a bit more

Simple being

Apr 4, 2016
Hi thanks for the reply.

Yea I know what batteries I need for the build problem is finding them is getting harder and harder dont really want to wait like 6 or 7 weeks to get them out of China as someone I know did and my local shop stopped selling sony and LG batteries and has started selling the re-wraps so im at a loss where to get some. Might check out that Battery bro but was hoping there was somewhere in Japan I could go to get them so I dont have to wait for ages even if it costs a bit more
Google vape shop hookah in Fukuoka. They have vct5. I can't comment if they are genuine tho. But shop owner is a good bloke. Maybe u can ask him

Elvensilvan

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2016
Nagoya, Japan
Google vape shop hookah in Fukuoka. They have vct5. I can't comment if they are genuine tho. But shop owner is a good bloke. Maybe u can ask him

I can personally vouch for hookahs in terms of the Sony batteries (bought a pair several months ago).

If you would also consider the samsung batteries, there are Vaping Ape Tokyo, Beyond Vape, Pure Vapor Japan.
Sony VTC4, shop in Shinjuku named Vape-ring.
Sony VTC5, Ueno Vape Treasure.

And a lot more ... Only thing is, most only speak Japanese.

:vapor:

EAddicted

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2012
Tokyo-Setagaya-Ward

Sakurai

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Japan
I just ordered from gb 2 months ago as fsttch won't ship batts here no more, I got 2 Samsung 30q's & 2 Panasonic ncr18650ga's. Total came to less than $20, and took 3 weeks to arrive. They are authentic. The GA's are only 10 amp batts (3200mah) but I never vape at more than 15 watts anyways. In my Pico thats 3 full days! I stay away from Pegawrap and his crazy prices, and batbros are highy reccomended but the wait time is excessive!

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
I ordered from battery bro. Been 3 weeks and counting. Not arrived yet. But they have the best price and guaranteed genuine A-bin batteries. Just take too long to arrive.
Depends on Ur build. For Mech mod sub ohm maybe vct25 or hb6. For regulated mods I prefer brown LGs Hg2 as I don't go over 100 watts. U can use same batt for anything over 1 ohm on Mech mod too. Checkout Pegasus to find the right one and order online from states. dont use fasttech or the likes. there is a shop in Fukuoka that carries VCT5 and Genuine Samsung 25Rs. i have used only 25R and they are good. If i were you, i would stay away from VCT5 as Sony dont produce them anymore. so there is a big chance U will get fake ones. In saying that few months ago i did order from VapeNW some VCT5 and they are going alright. they are proper 2600 mAh but i cant tell u much about their discharge rate.

Battery Bro always kinda scared me just because they say A bin and no way they could get A bin or sell them for anywhere near that price if they could. The manufacturers don't sell A bin batteries they use them or auction them off for top dollar to be used not sold. We probably don't even get B or C bin batteries for vaping more like F and G bin lol.

Sakurai

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Japan
Battery Bro always kinda scared me just because they say A bin and no way they could get A bin or sell them for anywhere near that price if they could. The manufacturers don't sell A bin batteries they use them or auction them off for top dollar to be used not sold. We probably don't even get B or C bin batteries for vaping more like F and G bin lol.

So where do you get your batts from?
I tried GB again but they won't ship batts no more :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread