Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
If you are on any social media of any kind, please like and SHARE!!! A Billion Lives. Aaron Biebert, the Director, was interviewed by White Cloud Electronics the other day and he said he was amazed by lack of support by vapers. They need promotion to get the attention of the media/large distribution networks. Show your support!!!! They have a page on Facebook.

Facebook:

A Billion Lives

Interview:

EDIT Aaron Biebert is the Director, not the producer as originally posted.

Last edited:

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
If you are on any social media of any kind, please like and SHARE!!! A Billion Lives. Aaron Biebert, the Director, was interviewed by White Cloud Electronics the other day and he said he was amazed by lack of support by vapers. They need promotion to get the attention of the media/large distribution networks. Show your support!!!! They have a page on Facebook.

Facebook:

A Billion Lives

Interview:

EDIT Aaron Biebert is the Director, not the producer as originally posted.

Well I hear you, but not sure that's the way it works?...My understanding is if entered into enough independent film festivals, via Toronto, via Sundance (as 2 North American examples) the distributors are there and looking for films to back and sign up for distribution.It's not my understanding that distribution agents are cruising social media sites...just saying.. but its not my area of expertise by any means.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Great article. Thanks for finding and sharing :D
Dont take my :2c: the wrong way ppl.I jumped on the trailer personally have mentioned it to many Docu fans mostly non vapers...so I'm 100% behind the flick and the msg. I hope sharing does help spread the word!
However, on the larger stage of life- I'd like to see the producers gain some serious
distributors and promo campaign.
Cheers

Reactions: Robino1

MrDripper

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
Great article, thanks for posting. Leads to trailer for A Billion Lives that I had actually not seen before. Would like to personally thank @Oliver for the work he does daily here on ECF but also for his time and effort for a world-shaking documentary that hopefully will shed some much needed light on vaping and the lives it has (and can) save. Mine included!
vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread