• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
"What are rebate points?

You can exchange for a $10 gift certificate for every 10 active rebate points collected.

To use gift certificates, simply enter them during checkout, under payment options. Gift certificates are non-refundable but are otherwise good as cash."
How do you exchange point for girft certifacates?

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
How do you exchange point for girft certifacates?

During checkout, enter them under "payment options".

Btw, if you log into your account and ckick your username at the top of the page, a menu opens with a link that says "Rebate Points", that has all the instructions I quoted word for word.

Ill now need 10 of your points as payment for the work.
;)

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
During checkout, enter them under "payment options".

Btw, if you log into your account and ckick your username at the top of the page, a menu opens with a link that says "Rebate Points", that has all the instructions I quoted word for word.

Ill now need 10 of your points as payment for the work.
;)
Thank you kind Ninja!!!

Reactions: Bad Ninja

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
3. What are rebate points?
What are rebate points?

You can exchange for a $10 gift certificate for every 10 active rebate points collected.

To use gift certificates, simply enter them during checkout, under payment options. Gift certificates are non-refundable but are otherwise good as cash.

Collecting Points

Rebate points representing 1% of your PayPal/Credit Card payments or 3% of Bitcoin payments, are automatically added to your account after orders are placed on fasttech.com. Extra points can be gained by participating in promotional events and fasttech forum discussions.

Note: wholesale or customized orders created through customer advocates (i.e. orders not placed directly via FastTech.com) are not eligible for points.
Refunds

When refunds are made to PayPal or credit card accounts, rebate points are cancelled accordingly. Note that refunding to store credits or gift certificates does not cause points to be cancelled.

Validity

As payments can be refunded within 60 days, your rebate points remains "pending" for the first 60 days they are issued. Pending points cannot be transferred or redeemed for gift certificates.

All rebate points expire 1-year after their date of collection.

Note: FastTech implemented a new rolling expiry points system in late 2014 and got rid of an old static expiry date for all points. During the transition, as a special one-time offer for the year of 2014, all expired active points were converted into a gift card on 11/10/2014.

Rounding

The minimum value for rebate points issued is 0.01. If your purchase is less than $0.50, rebate point rewarded becomes 0 after rounding.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
If I may ask a few silly questions:

If one manages to accumulate more than 10 rebate points, but less than 20, and apply for the points to be converted into a gift certificate, will one only receive a certificate to the value of $10 and the remaining points rendered moot?

Alternatively if one waits and attempts to accumulate 20 points, will one then be able to turn in the points for a $20 certificate?

I am not certain but it appears to the case. At least I now know a few familiar names, and so in the event my points may face the prospect of loss, I can share them with others via the tipping method.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
U can get rebate points of 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19 dollars..they are NOT only in increments of 10's..20-30 etc..U can request to convert as much as U wish, as long as U have at least 10 rebate points....for example U may have 17 rebate points and convert all 17 to a $17 gift certificate, which must be used within 90 days of conversion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread