I've upgraded my ole Ego, how did I survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humarock1150

Jul 11, 2016
I had the old ego c. Fish tank filter cutting, cartridge filling with tweezer old 650 pain in the ..... I quit the manuals withno prob, but vaping was a job.
I ordered the Ego AIO and the Ego ONE....SERIOUSLY easy, enjoyable...my fave of the two? The Ego ONE. Downfall is trying to see the liquid, which on the AIO is so much easier.
vapor beast had the best pricing.
So, I'm now in the 21st century. No more tweezers, filter cutting...life is good.
Thanks to all for your help in my decision and advice.

bongobreak

Mar 18, 2016
Norfolk, England
Ahh the memories....I fondly remember my old Joyetech eGo C - it lasted me for well over a year and I do believe I only put half a dozen or so atomizers through it!
Maybe my taste buds are shot, but they just lasted and lasted - I couldn't burn them out (as hard as I might try sometimes!)

It was somewhat leaky though - I 'invested' in the CC tank thingy to see if that would be better....it wasn't!
It was a bit bigger though, not much than the already vast (**sarcasm**) 0.6ml hard-to-see-through tanks on the normal 'C'

I was MTL vaping really cheap, nasty PG juice back then - perhaps explains the leaks.
As soon as I changed to VG DTL and box mods/RTAs I've never looked back.

My eGo got me off the ciggies, so for that I'll always have a soft spot for them....you never forget your first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread