BF Mods by Custom-Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dextrose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
On vacation in New Orleans and mySS CC made it to the bayou.

A gator couldn't resist getting a closer look.
And if he continues the story he will tell you how he spent the rest of his vacation following that gator around waiting to get his CC back [emoji6] lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Squonkoholic

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2016
Germany
If it's moving from FF to DD, it's past customs

Not necessarily. I can be brought to the nearest customs station of the receiver. Me, for instance, I had to collect vapemail from China in Arnsberg, it passed Franfurt Airport customs and was brought to my nearest customs station. There I had to pay the tax.

bullhcr

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2014
Oslo, Norway
Not necessarily. I can be brought to the nearest customs station of the receiver. Me, for instance, I had to collect vapemail from China in Arnsberg, it passed Franfurt Airport customs and was brought to my nearest customs station. There I had to pay the tax.
Seems that customs here are more lax. 3-6 working days is normal shipping time. With a little luck I will get my 6061 before Saturday. Then I depart for a trip to Wacken On Air metal festival in your country.

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
st9Ra4N.jpg

Das a 13 foooter!!!!!

Choot 'eeem!!!

:D

@Aal_ ,........vape DAT THANG!!!!! :facepalm:

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
THE RINGED GIDGEE
Ringed Gidgee is a unique and rare Australian hardwood. This difficult to find timber is highly sought after by knife makers. It is known for its depth of colour, beautiful figure and extreme hardness. Gidgee is classified as the 3rd hardest wood in the world, according to The Wood Data Base, making it an excellent knife making timber.

Our Ringed Gidgee is sourced from an outback Queensland property, Nickavilla. The trees that we use from this historic property have been dead for many years. The timber is very dry and perfect for a variety of uses. Each piece is cut to maximise its beauty.

About Ringed Gidgee

The Ringed Gidgee is a member of the Acacia family (same family as Koa). It grows in arid regions of Australia resulting in dense hard wood like Desert Ironwood.

The gidgee thrives in challenging terrains. Both provide nutrients and protection, thus fostering a mini ecosystem in and around them. The slow-growing gidgee may hang on for hundreds of years and produces one of Australia’s hardest and most durable timbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread