Sx Q class too hot WAIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having the same issue. I Just turned it on for first time this morning. It says it is "too hot" but that is not the case.

I don't know if this is the answer but this is how I fixed it-

1) Remove the atomizer
2) Take out the batteries and then put them back in.
(This allowed me to enter the menu screen. Before it would not allow me to do so.)
3) Switch to a different configuration #.
4) Put the atomizer back on and reset the resistance.

This worked and it is now working fine. I vaped for a minute and then I tried a couple diffeerent atomizers tanks. All of them worked fine.

To see if it the preset configuration was the problem, I put it back into the configuration that had the issue, which was #4, the same problem came again and it said it was to hot and that I needed to wait. Did the above steps again and now it is back to normal.

Idk if this is a permanant fix but I am now just not going to not use configure #4.

Reactions: Eskie

oldude 61

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Frankston Tx.
Please help me!! My SX Q decided after I switched a new set of batteries that my tank is too hot wait 10 secs. Hours later I tried again and got the same message. I don't have another tank to try. Is there a simple solution?
push the bottom button till it reads standard in the bottom right hand corner

what does it say in the bottom right hand corner? it is probably set to one of the sx. you need to push the bottom button till you get to standard
It was on a sx. It showed " 0's " on all the readings. I moved it to standard and it works fine now. I tried it on some of the other sx power settings and it worked. This perticular sx setting is the only one that had the 0's for joules and all other readings. The above directions I originally wrote is still valid because after it says "wait 10 seconds" it won't let you do anything, you are stuck. So removing the batteries and atty allows you to change out of that mode.

THANKS!! now I have that configure back.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldude 61

oldude 61

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Frankston Tx.
It was on a sx. It showed " 0's " on all the readings. I moved it to standard and it works fine now. I tried it on some of the other sx power settings and it worked. This perticular sx setting is the only one that had the 0's for joules and all other readings. The above directions I originally wrote is still valid because after it says "wait 10 seconds" it won't let you do anything, you are stuck. So removing the batteries and atty allows you to change out of that mode.

THANKS!! now I have that configure back.
glad I could help. it messed with me the first time it did it to me.

Reactions: Xcurrent93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread