• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Communication and how you interact with the world is going to be a focus for you today, Capricorn. A word of caution here though, you don’t want to use your rational and logical side to do this today. You want to follow your heart and pay very close attention to what your intuitive base is telling you today. The Pisces Moon is in your third house of communication today, and so anything you put into writing is going to win for you, if you follow your heart. What communication are you hoping wins for you today, Cap? ;)

Reactions: liblue1

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
My card today the eight of cups

It is appropriate that the figure on the Rider-Waite Eight of Cups is walking near a marsh or pool, because a stagnant swamp is the best symbol for the emotional stagnation portrayed here. This happens when the flow of energy and love that pushes us forward stops, and when you simply start drifting through life on the placid ocean, waiting for the wind to return. In such times, waiting is usually not the best solution because it is unlikely that anything will get done if you just sit there. This is one of those times when you might just have to break out the paddles and row

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My card for today is the the number 6....the lovers.............that's so many 6's this week...I need to research why...
8a05bb0ef7eef8f10f1d8b54bbfcafa1.jpg
ea35f8d9ea50a8cb7bdfe8a9e82543da.jpg
7010c7e9b79b9d53f94a609310f65c10.jpg

Reactions: tiggerrts

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Where you not looking into why there were so many 6's?
I am.......but this was today's and I think the ace trumps all...lol..........I was asking about today when I do this single card......I actually did a reading on the 6's yesterday.....and came up with the 6 of Pentacles in the answer( with the ace of swords, Queen of Wands, number 1 and 21).........so it seems to have led me off to another question.....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Problems on the domestic front or at home should begin to smooth themselves out over the next couple of days, Capricorn. An issue that has been niggling at you and/or your partner is going to come to a close over the next few days. It could be a work issue as well that has been keeping you from home. Remember to focus on the things that really matter in life, Cap, and these wrinkles will smooth out sooner than later. What wrinkles are you smoothing out today, Capricorn?

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My card for today is the 3 of Pentacles...........this one has a special place in my mind......3P.....it means something else to me...
3d686ec4de25a05e92667baead34fb29.jpg
clear-f301b71749dc1c3e4b71cac10affd389.gif
675626c43d3695460c50be25755f33c1.jpg
fc60cafe76fd67434e605e4ef5b79e33.jpg

Effective planning, management and organisation are also key components of the Three of Pentacles. In order to accomplish significant goals, such as building a monumental cathedral, it is imperative that detailed planning occurs to ensure that all the components are progressing well. This card therefore reflects a time when it is essential to create a detailed plan and to follow a schedule. This is when good project management will pay off.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
You could be feeling a little uncomfortable with today’s energy, Capricorn. There are some changes on the domestic front as well, with the Aries Moon in your house of family and foundation. You may find some changes to your actual location, or today may also be a good day for you to do some house hunting if that is what you need right now. Either way, these changes could create a busy day for you. How will you stay cool today, Capricorn?

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My card for today is the Knight of Pentacles..............I noticed it's been awhile since I had a court card....it's amazing how the cards play out from week to week....and even month to month....I write them on a calendar page so I can look at them all in a glance.........
086203ce6b538b9bdb80ee3126d8b381.jpg
f9ddf2442df3aeea99b6decb615e660e.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
My card today the hanging man:
Not all sacrifices have to be like this, of course. Each moment of your life you make sacrifices. By choosing to eat with a friend rather than eating alone, you sacrifice your solitude. Choosing to play a sport professionally means that you cannot play another as frequently. Choosing one job means that you have to sacrifice any desires for another job, at least for the time being. The only thing in common between all sacrifices is that you give up something you have in exchange for something you want, of equal value. The sacrifice is meaningless unless there is balance and purpose behind it. To give without intent is worse than giving too much or too little.

As the card of the paradox, the Hanged Man also urges you to look at things in a new and different way. If your mind is yelling at you to do something, then doing nothing could be the best thing to do. If something is important to you emotionally but it no longer serves a purpose, you might want to think about letting go of it. And don't try to force anything to happen while the Hanged Man is about. By trying to force changes, you ensure that they never happen. Relax and let things happen instead of trying to interfere. Instead of fighting against the current, let it take you wherever it is flowing.
When the Hanged Man appears, know that greater wisdom and happiness is at hand, but only if you are prepared to sacrifice something for that wisdom. Sometimes it is something physical you must be deprived of, but in most cases it is a perspective or a viewpoint that must be left behind. For example, a fantasy that you can never fulfill, or a crush on someone who's out of your reach. Inevitably, sacrificing something you value will always lead you to something even more valuable. In the wake of an unattainable dream you will find something else within your reach. Forgetting about one love will allow your heart to open to someone else.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Twice in a week the hanging man must be saying something.
Yes I would think so...........I am glad you are reading/posting that log with it......it is and has always been one of those cards that can mean so many things.............sometimes even at the same time.....it's a hard one to read......

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
It will be very easy for you to get noticed today, Capricorn, by a lover or by a potential new suitor if you are single. In fact, it could be so easy that you wind up attracting more than you expected today, by simply putting yourself out there. A fun and easy, breezy but beautiful energy comes into your day with the Taurus Moon in your house of fun. Creativity and following your sweet heart is the way to win today. How will you be creative and fun today, Capricorn?

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My card for today is the Knight of Swords..............
c54da4bf780f1e91560afa32ee7c9135.jpg
afe31481cc7339ec7bc7dc1f3c8fbe80.jpg

When we are obsessed by an idea and wish to manifest that idea, we are often so blinded by the desire for its fulfillment that we fail to see the difficulties we may encounter or the consequences of our actions. The Knight of Swords is a powerful figure full of life and energy who needs to be balanced with a realization of responsibility and compassion. Once he has set forth on his journey, there is no stopping him! He does not see, nor care about, any upcoming challenges, risks or dangers, and instead moves forward with his strong intent to succeed and win. On the positive side, this card shows great ambition, determination and strength to succeed no matter what. On the negative side, however, he can be blind to potential challenges and consequences of his actions, and may charge forth into a dangerous territory without any foresight or preparation. He may also neglect to understand the needs of others as he fervently pursues his own goals.

The Knight of Swords often reflects a time when you are embarking on a new project or idea and there really is no stopping you. You have had this sudden burst of energy that is propelling you forward and inspiring you to take quick action to manifest your goals. You are ready to overcome any problem, challenge or obstacle that is in your path. How could anything stand in your way if you are this focused and this committed to your goal? However, you may be prone to rushing things or cutting corners in order to get a job done. Sometimes this works for you but other times it does not. For example, using low cost providers will help you get the job done quickly and cheaply but quality may suffer in the long-term and you may consume more time fixing their work. Also, ensure that you keep others on side, particularly if they are part of your longer-term success. You might be all fired up and ready to go but if your colleagues, partner, friends, or family are not, then you are likely to run into trouble later down the track.

The Knight of Swords also represents your need to understand the world from an intellectual point of view. You have well-developed communication skills and can easily form solid arguments and opinions on current affairs and important matters. You love to engage with others who have similar skills so that you can share your ideas and develop new points of view. You may be best suited to discussion groups with like-minded individuals where you can fire each other up and motivate one another.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
There will be some messages going back and forth today, Capricorn, signalling a change in daily or weekly schedules and structures for you. This could happen on the work front, or on the home front, but the change is definitely in the air. This is due to the Gemini Moon entering your house of details. You may be some confused by some changes today with a Sun and Neptune link up. Ask for clarity. What change are you expecting today, Capricorn? Hmmmm. nothing.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
My card today the three of pentacles:

The Three of Pentacles embodies the principle that hard work and service are rewards unto themselves. Everyone seeks a job that they can enjoy and do well at, and this card shows such careers that are both emotionally and financially fulfilling. It seems that this kind of career is less and less available these days, but the Three of Pentacles shows that some of us can still find such work. These jobs are those which inspire you to work hard, to do your best and to cooperate with others towards the accomplishment of a common goal. They are fulfilling on all levels.

This card often shows the master at work, the professional who has learned all aspects of his career and is now putting all that knowledge to use in the real world. If you want to be like this in your job, there are many things that you must do. You have to be responsible and fair in your dealings with others. You must stick to schedules, follow procedures, and do everything by the book. All of this may sound boring and counterproductive to expression of the self, but this is a Pentacle card, and this is the suit of regulations and conservativism. The Pentacles ideal is security given by convention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread