Hi Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizpah

Jul 25, 2016
UK
www.facebook.com
I'm not a moderator so I can't delete it. You can delete it yourself by clicking on the "edit" tab below your post (within 24 hours).

CBD oil may or may not be considered "drug talk" by our moderators.

Why we don't allow drug talk
In my own defence I was referring to something that do not break any recent changes in law. I suffer from a Medical condition called CRPS..Instead of taking Opioids and other prescribed Medication that we sufferers have to take long term, and suffer from the side effects..I am simply looking for an alternative... In the UK at this present time Sativex (nabiximols) is the first cannabis-based medicine to be licensed in the UK. The drug can prescribed for the treatment for MS-related spasticity when a person has shown inadequate response to other symptomatic treatments or found their side effects intolerable. Sativex can be used in addition to a person's current anti-spasticity medication. Unfortunately RSD-CRPS Sufferers cannot get it prescribed yet..So in my own opinion I was not "drug talk"..I am talking about Medication, and the disease I suffer from CRPS...Please feel free to look it up on Google..

Reactions: Baditude

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
In my own defence...
My apologies if I in any way offended you by my original statement.

In my own defense, this forum gets a fair amount of interest from readers who are not exactly looking for an e-cigarette device of the traditional sense, but for the "other" uses. The forum set up rules that all members must follow to avoid attracting the wrong kinds of attention to ECF. I was really just looking out for your interests as a fellow forum member. Perhaps in hindsight I should have just left it up to a forum moderator.

Reactions: Mizpah

Mizpah

Jul 25, 2016
UK
www.facebook.com
My apologies if I in any way offended you by my original statement.

In my own defense, this forum gets a fair amount of interest from readers who are not exactly looking for an e-cigarette device of the traditional sense, but for the "other" uses. The forum set up rules that all members must follow to avoid attracting the wrong kinds of attention to ECF. I was really just looking out for your interests as a fellow forum member. Perhaps in hindsight I should have just left it up to a forum moderator.
Hi Baditude

There is no need for an apology, and no, you did not offend me in anyway.. I do understand were you are coming from, and I do except the forum rules..Kind Regards Mizpah

Reactions: Baditude
Like a lot of people I have been smoking for many many years..I have often thought about trying out a Vaping System..This weekend just gone 23rd July I finally took my first step and purchased an Endura T22 starter kit. For many years now I have rolled my own cigarettes , and now mainly use Golden Virginia Tobacco.. So I purchased 6mg GV 10ml premium E-liquid, and also a 12mg..I have started on the 6mg..Being new to all of this, I am just looking for any helpful advice...

Thank You
Mizpah
I don't have loads of advice, as I'm new to this as well. Here's wishing you the best. So far everyone has been super helpful. Cheers!

Hi Monism Pantheist, Yes I have smoked for 30+ years..I went from cigarettes, to rolling my own some years back..I am very New to vaping..I find at the moment that 6mg GV 10ml premium E-liquid seems to make me cough... I am going to try the 12 mg next...Anyone recommend flavours, good place and price to buy..?..Out of curiosity Monism Pantheist, what mg are you on..? Thank You
Hi Mizpah, Sorry it took a bit to get back to you...I haven't logged in for a week. What I like for flavors are cream/custards/vanillas, tobaccos, and fruit (Strawberry and Blueberry). I started with 12mg. went to 18mg. and now am at 6 mg. This is because the set up I have produces much more vapor ie. nicotine each draw. The set up I started with after the first basic set up was a vision spinner and a aspire nautilus tank. That is when I vaped 18mg. Now, I use an istick 30watt and a kangertech subtank nano. To be sure all these different product names and watts etc....can certainly seem overwhelming and confusing. I know it was for me. What I like about the tank I use now is that I can replace the coils and do not rebuild them like some people like to do.

I would suggest going to a local vape shop....have them take their time in explaining to you what they have that can meet your needs. Explain to them and be clear. After you get going, you can find all kings of neat liquids and hardware on-line that are much less expensive than a vape shop.

A few of my favorite vendors online with the flavors that I like after having tried over this time are:

Tasty Vapor--Fruit Squirts, this is a very good fruit blend on the sweet side that is hard to describe but delicious!
Huff and Puffers-Crushing Rhino, this is an outstanding Pistachio, Vanilla Bean, Yogurt e-liquid. The price on the web-site is the best you'll find anywhere!!! It actually reminds me of a very good tobacco vape in a way.

I was a subscriber to Craft Vapery monthly subscription for over a year. This was a great way to fill out a profile and receive excellent eliquids with the flavors I like and try different ones each month. Now, I know what I like and do not subscribe anymore, but I researched this before I did and this is one of the better monthly Subscription sites. I'd recommend to give it a try. Sometimes there is a coupon code for 1/2 off the first month on the internet.

Hope this helps....keep min touch if you have any other questions!

Peace

Reactions: Mizpah

Mizpah

Jul 25, 2016
UK
www.facebook.com
Hi Mizpah, Sorry it took a bit to get back to you...I haven't logged in for a week. What I like for flavors are cream/custards/vanillas, tobaccos, and fruit (Strawberry and Blueberry). I started with 12mg. went to 18mg. and now am at 6 mg. This is because the set up I have produces much more vapor ie. nicotine each draw. The set up I started with after the first basic set up was a vision spinner and a aspire nautilus tank. That is when I vaped 18mg. Now, I use an istick 30watt and a kangertech subtank nano. To be sure all these different product names and watts etc....can certainly seem overwhelming and confusing. I know it was for me. What I like about the tank I use now is that I can replace the coils and do not rebuild them like some people like to do.

I would suggest going to a local vape shop....have them take their time in explaining to you what they have that can meet your needs. Explain to them and be clear. After you get going, you can find all kings of neat liquids and hardware on-line that are much less expensive than a vape shop.

A few of my favorite vendors online with the flavors that I like after having tried over this time are:

Tasty Vapor--Fruit Squirts, this is a very good fruit blend on the sweet side that is hard to describe but delicious!
Huff and Puffers-Crushing Rhino, this is an outstanding Pistachio, Vanilla Bean, Yogurt e-liquid. The price on the web-site is the best you'll find anywhere!!! It actually reminds me of a very good tobacco vape in a way.

I was a subscriber to Craft Vapery monthly subscription for over a year. This was a great way to fill out a profile and receive excellent eliquids with the flavors I like and try different ones each month. Now, I know what I like and do not subscribe anymore, but I researched this before I did and this is one of the better monthly Subscription sites. I'd recommend to give it a try. Sometimes there is a coupon code for 1/2 off the first month on the internet.

Hope this helps....keep min touch if you have any other questions!

Peace
Hi Monism Pantheist, thank you for all the info..I am now on 18mg Golden Tobacco. I am going to go to a local vape shop and try different flavours.. I hope with time I can keep cutting down. Sounds a good way of trying different eliquids by becoming a subscriber..I seem to be getting on ok with the T22, but there are so many different products out there...Anyway thank You for all your help and advice..Have a good Day.

Kind Regards
Mizpah

Tamberland

Unresolved Status
Aug 4, 2016
US
www.366vape.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Mizpah

Jul 25, 2016
UK
www.facebook.com
Hi Dumon, I am very new to vaping, I use an Endura T22 Starter kit...I have not really tried other E-liquid oil, but could you tell me the difference between
E-Liquid oil, and E-Liquid Juice..Can I use E-Liquid or E-Juice with the T22..Being a Smoker for over 50 years, I just assumed I would need an higher nicotine level to start with, then I am hoping that I can reduce it over time, and eventually get it down really low..So far with the actual taste of tobacco e- liquid oil flavour, I do not find it pleasant, or indeed anything like the taste of Tobacco, but then that could be down to a few possibilities..I would be pleased for any further advice...Thank You.

Kind Regards
Mizpah

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Hi Dumon, I am very new to vaping, I use an Endura T22 Starter kit...I have not really tried other E-liquid oil, but could you tell me the difference between
    E-Liquid oil, and E-Liquid Juice..Can I use E-Liquid or E-Juice with the T22..Being a Smoker for over 50 years, I just assumed I would need an higher nicotine level to start with, then I am hoping that I can reduce it over time, and eventually get it down really low..So far with the actual taste of tobacco e- liquid oil flavour, I do not find it pleasant, or indeed anything like the taste of Tobacco, but then that could be down to a few possibilities..I would be pleased for any further advice...Thank You.

Kind Regards
    Mizpah

My goto for tobacco flavored juice is 12mg nic, Charlie Noble, "Pistachio RY4." You can buy some for 30% off using CODE "LABOR30" at the checkout. I just ordered 3 more of these at 60ml ea. I must have gone through 5+ bottles of it already!

Reactions: Letitia

redeuce

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    www.nofearmotorsports.com
    Like a lot of people I have been smoking for many many years..I have often thought about trying out a Vaping System..This weekend just gone 23rd July I finally took my first step and purchased an Endura T22 starter kit. For many years now I have rolled my own cigarettes , and now mainly use Golden Virginia Tobacco.. So I purchased 6mg GV 10ml premium E-liquid, and also a 12mg..I have started on the 6mg..Being new to all of this, I am just looking for any helpful advice...

Thank You
    Mizpah
    You have what appears to be the right equipment for a decades long smoker. I was too. I have two T22's with 2 different flavors that I rotate. One goes dead, I pick up the other one. Lol. In my opinion, the T22 replicates smoking better than any other device. If you are a steady user, you can expect a day and a half out of the battery. There's so many things I have to tell you about this device, but you might already know these things if you're using it. .If you have any questions, post them up and I'll try to help you.
    Couple of quick tips. If you have the silver one, it comes with a metal tip. Change to the black Delrin tip. This unit vapes warmer than many, and the Delrin won't heat up. DONT use it as a direct lung. If you suck hard on it like that, it will get hot and give you an unpleasant vape. It's designed to be smoked like a cig, and it functions best using mouth to lung method. Exactly like you used to smoke. If you use it properly, and find the right nic level, you will soon be comfortable with the T22. The coils are fairly cheap online. However, if you use Fast Tech, and buy at least five 5 packs the are only about $1.18 per coil.

redeuce

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    Just an opinion, but if you have 12 nic and 6 nic, try them for a bit. It's not unusual to dual use cigs and vape in the beginning, and doesn't necessarily mean your nic is too low. I have 4 family members using either the T18 or T 22. The highest nic level anyone is using is 12.
    The reason- the device is so close to smoking, you prob will find you will be using it a lot. All of us do because it is frankly enjoyable to use. If you find yourself doing this at 24 or higher nic, you're going to over nic yourself. I started at 12, then early on moved to a mix of 12 and 6, then just 6. But that's me. If you are getting a constant craving for a cig at 12 mg, then move up.
    But if you are just having a few transition cigs, that is perfectly normal. Be patient, it's not a race. You will know if you need more or less.
    I started July4, and I still have 1 cig with morning coffee. I don't beat myself up. Some day I'll have none.
    In my opinion you will find the T22 the perfect replacement for decades long cig use.

redeuce

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    One important last tip for tonight. This is a regulated device fixed at 14 watts. Yes, the volts decrease a bit with battery power, but the watts are 14. Not all flavors pop at 14 watts. That's why people buy adjustable mods, to find the sweet spot. This is no big deal. Buy small test bottles of a new flavor and try it out. If the flavor is a little muted, switch to another. I vape 6 flavors right now. Out of the 6, 5 tastes great and one is muted. So that goes out of the rotation.
    With the T22, you don't adjust the mod to the flavors. You adjust the flavors to the mod.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Hello Mizpah. So glad you are here with us. Sounds like you're off to a good start. Be sure to get backup gear and spare coils. Have fun trying out new flavors. Many sites offer 10ml sample packs fairly cheap. Hope you are enjoying the vaping journey. Don't stress about dual use, every cig you don't smoke is an accomplishment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread