So fast it made my head spin

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenbot

Aug 11, 2013
Austin, Tx
Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to post this (I say this because I don't see any posts from other users) but I just wanted to shout out to you after receiving my first order. I received it so quickly that the fact that I had ordered it hadn't even registered in my conscious mind and when I was handed the box I initially couldn't figure out where it could have come from.

Ordered on Tuesday, received Thursday morning. Mind you, this was not a simple 5 item order either. I am a sucker for free shipping and the purchases I made on Tuesday are the result of my decision to start mixing my own juice. Not knowing what flavours/brands I would favor compounded with the desire for free shipping led me order a large array of mostly 10mL flavours. My final order totaled at 32 items including 28 flavors across 6 brands. I would have considered it completely acceptable for an order like that to be shipped on Friday, fingers crossed it would be delivered by the following Tuesday. But Thursday, approx 60 hours after finalizing my order? Seriously?

My mind = blown

Thank you :thumbs:
Jen

Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to post this (I say this because I don't see any posts from other users) but I just wanted to shout out to you after receiving my first order. I received it so quickly that the fact that I had ordered it hadn't even registered in my conscious mind and when I was handed the box I initially couldn't figure out where it could have come from.

Ordered on Tuesday, received Thursday morning. Mind you, this was not a simple 5 item order either. I am a sucker for free shipping and the purchases I made on Tuesday are the result of my decision to start mixing my own juice. Not knowing what flavours/brands I would favor compounded with the desire for free shipping led me order a large array of mostly 10mL flavours. My final order totaled at 32 items including 28 flavors across 6 brands. I would have considered it completely acceptable for an order like that to be shipped on Friday, fingers crossed it would be delivered by the following Tuesday. But Thursday, approx 60 hours after finalizing my order? Seriously?

My mind = blown

Thank you :thumbs:
Jen
No problem at all Jen! lol We appreciate your business! thanks again! also... what do you plan on mixing ?

Reactions: Steven Pye
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread