PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
HEY ! I see you stealin a piece ub Doozie's cakes dere Maxi
fill-mdr1.gif

Dat's da bakers share... :D

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Well, my news is that my second baby girl was born last Friday. Her name is Sutton and she looks like a clone of her big sister.

In other news, my ADD is going nuts as I'm on my "vacation" for the week to help my wife with the two kids. My oldest has gotten spoiled due to daddie's ADD. We went to the mall to get a doll from the brand new show Elena of Avalor.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Someone in the comments section at the end of that (wonderful) article made a great point:

Glasses can be reasonably expected to have alcohol drunk out of them, which necessarily deems them a alcohol delivery system. The fact that they can be used to deliver non-alcoholic beverages just doesn't matter. Since plastic, Styrofoam and glass CAN be used to deliver alcohol they should fall under the Bureau of Alcohol tobacco and Firearms, and be regulated by the Federal government. Because, you know, SOMEBODY'S gotta keep us safe from ourselves:facepalm:.

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Near the volcano
So the girl had a few days off and we actually left the house for more than groceries. We found dark horse comic just down the road and preditor and alien were there. I would post a picture but I forgot how to make them small.

Really sad to read about you closing shop Yimmy. But excited for you with the pig.

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Looks like I may have just had my first mail theft:grr::grr:. Tracking says delivered at 10:03AM. Nothing out there. Gotta look into this. Especially PO'd cause it wasn't a small order, and there were also two brand new mods in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread