Are you done stocking up?

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
vape Mail. Just waiting on my FT order now.

ycTAhcx.png

gPJtUgA.png

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
You don't know if it is the end or a change in sourcing; none of us know as yet.:) And this thread is about stocking up for a unknown period of time. I chose to at least pick a period of time and set myself up for that. It is virtually impossible to set yourself up for ever:lol: Plus you don't even know if forever is real....Yet
Actually, it is very possible. Suppose "forever" is equal to 100 years.
I use 100 ml of 100 mg nic per year. So, for 100 years I need 10L of 100 mg nic.
10 * $50 = $500 for 100 year supply of nicotine.
I believe cheap VW/TC mod will work for me for 2 years on average. So, I need 50 mods.
50 * $25 = $1250 for mods
Tank (RTA clone) can work for really long time, but let's believe it will be good for at least 4 years, so I need 25 RTAs.
25 * $25 = $625
Glass for tanks? Suppose I will break 1 glass tank per year, then I need 100 replacement:
100* $1.5 = $150
Let's add another $175 for some spare parts.

Total: $2700. It will give me 100 years of happy vaping. Plus, of course VG, PG, cotton, wire, flavorings, but they will be around even in 100 years.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Finally got the Nautilus working better but I think the juice is too thin and causing gurgling. My old 2012 mini and new drip tip :) Nice vape! View attachment 582699
I'm with you in that Aspire Nautilus and Provari Mods will never go out of fashion in my world and always deliver a satisfying Vape:) I've had my original Provari for at least four years now and still puts out the power.:thumb:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I'm with you in that Aspire Nautilus and Provari Mods will never go out of fashion in my world and always deliver a satisfying Vape:) I've had my original Prover for at least four years now and still puts out the power.:thumb:
I am really liking this set up! I really like how consistent the Provari is and long lasting, they are the one I am relying on for the long haul. I like this tank too!

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I am really liking this set up! I really like how consistent the Provari is and long lasting, they are the one I am relying on for the long haul. I like this tank too!
Likewise I have one of each of them that Provape has come out with and all still work like an old Timex Watch.:lol: Take a beating and keep on going:) And the Aspire Nautilus Tanks the same. And have a couple of Kabuki Tanks also. Kind of like the Reo Squonkers also. Beat on em and they still keep up a solid Vape:vapor:

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
You don't know if it is the end or a change in sourcing; none of us know as yet.:) And this thread is about stocking up for a unknown period of time. I chose to at least pick a period of time and set myself up for that. It is virtually impossible to set yourself up for ever:lol: Plus you don't even know if forever is real....Yet
The pendulum swings from one ectreme to another. I prepped fof 5-7 years if i can find flavors i can go longer since i vape 0mg nic.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I've always wondered how those inexpensive Hana Modz were? Can you shed a little light on that for me please?

Few posts about it from me and another user on the past page of this thread - Picture of Your Setup Part 3!

I have only been using it for a couple hours so far. It seems to work fine but it's plastic so feels a bit cheap and the fit/finish (and weight) doesn't compare to something in it's price range like a pico. The board is supposedly better and would cost more retail than the whole mod did. It won't be in my daily rotation but assuming none are DOA they will be good for the stockpile in case all my picos die in X years and I need something to vape with.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
I have not stocked as well as i wanted but i did buy my first provari out of fear i may miss the chance. I hope to have time to get another soon. I do have many of these tanks and they match so nice. I need more time please,lol

Attachments

• PROVARI.jpg
    PROVARI.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 42

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Ok I finally ordered nic but took the lazy route & got ready to vape at my nic strength.

I know flavoring can be added to it but I am confused like a :censored: looking at some of these flavoring sites. I was on one that just listed names with no description of what the flavor is supposed to taste like.

Another thing- FREEZERS! I am not trying to spend an arm & leg to get one but the more I look, the less I want to buy. I need suggestions on small & inexpensive.

Last edited:

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
State of Anxiety
Ok I finally ordered nic but took the lazy route & got ready to vape at my nic strength.

I know flavoring can be added to it but I am confused like a censored looking at some of these flavoring sites. I was on one that just listed names with no description of what the flavor is supposed to taste like.

Another thing- FREEZERS! I am not trying to spend an arm & leg to get one but the more I look, the less I want to buy. I need suggestions on small & inexpensive.

How small? I was able to get a 5 cubic foot Frigidaire chest freezer for $175. If you need the extra freezer space for things other than nic, that's a bargain. What I found was that smaller did not necessarily mean cheaper (or better quality). The dimensions on the freezer are 28.5 (w) x 32.5 (h) X 22 (d).

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
Aluminium doesnt rust it oxydizes. There is a difference.
Nevertheless, that's what the complaints were- of rust, and something that looked like mold. So far, the only place I've found such complaints was on a particular size at Amazon. I have not been able to find complaints elsewhere. Not sure what that means. I'll still consider them, just not get them thru Amazon.

Also, you are right about paraffin. It's a petroleum product. I know paraffin wax candles when burning are toxic. Not sure about it when no combustion is involved. Wax is only a short term preserving method at any rate.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I got mine at a Wally world, I don't know if they still sell it.
LOL. Did a search at wally world and they still have some with that name, but....I would imagine it would be a plain whitish color, and all I see are limeade color, candy sprinkles, and chocolate.
So could you be a little more specific please. They don't seem to have just a plain white or even an unbleached one.
:)

Reactions: ENAUD

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
State of Anxiety
Wax is messy! I remember jelly jars sealed with wax. Always had to pick some wax out of the jelly. I wouldn't want that stuff in my nic. I would use the plastic storage canning jar caps, and wrap the outside of the lid with some plumber's tape to make sure they don't leak. They are BPA free and freezer safe.

Reactions: DebiK

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Finally got the Nautilus working better but I think the juice is too thin and causing gurgling. My old 2012 mini and new drip tip :) Nice vape! View attachment 582699
    Another tip for the nauti, only fill a little more than halfway and there is less gurgling. Also, don't let it get down to almost nothing or it gurgles. She is finicky but once you get the hang of it, easy and very good flavor.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
    LOL. Did a search at wally world and they still have some with that name, but....I would imagine it would be a plain whitish color, and all I see are limeade color, candy sprinkles, and chocolate.
    So could you be a little more specific please. They don't seem to have just a plain white or even an unbleached one.
    :)
    I don't know if they still carry the organic plain unbleached anymore. It's been over 2-1/2 years since I bought the skein that I have, and I got it off the shelf. It is a light off white color, beige maybe, natural, and has some tiny flecks in the fibers like you would see in KGD cotton. I didn't keep the label, sorry I can't be more help.

Users who are viewing this thread