GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #153 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/27 #2
Hey treefam :D thought I would drop in and say Hi! hope everyone is doing well? been really busy with the new job thats why I havent been on here at all as of late, I can see from reading through the posts you lot are your usual happy, caffeinated monday hating selves:lol:

Keep it up:thumbs:
Welcome back Chris............glad things are going well for you..............stop by anytime.......
Healing energy to you @diabolique ..................
proxy.php

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/27 #3
NAE

As expected, the car place found a bunch of things that need fixing--I knew the initial estimate was too low. Still, not as bad as I feared...
I think it's as bad as going to the Dr......................no matter what they think there is always something more that needs to be fixed....
proxy.php

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
7/27 #4
As expected, the car place found a bunch of things that need fixing
- but of course.
The fog is so heavy over the ocean that I cannot even see the water. At home, 3 hours ago, 6 miles south, and 1.5 miles inland the sun was shining brightly and probably still is. I have the little space heater going now.
tree2.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE
7/27 #3
@diabolique I hope your appointments all go smoothly

@rangerrobin Ohhhhhh baja sounds amazing right about now

Today sure is puttputting on by :/ about 2 hours left to go
2a87c11acaf4f372bc2fbd53b565ed0e.jpg
Yeah, but she was visiting her 85 year old mother, who had her workin' in the garden and doin' other odd jobs. So, it wasn't all Margaritas and beach time, poor thing! :tumble:

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
7/27 #2
Back home for a couple hours and the its time to fix dinner. We eat dinner by 2pm as I have a really bad digestive disorder and it takes forever for food to digest in my stomach.
Then it's off the see my Primary Care DR about my hip and leg, and to get a new anti-nausea med , I started have a bad reaction this last weekend to it. Then it's off to Acupuncture... Yeah!! I love my Acupuncture days! Thanks for all the well wishes!
images

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/27 #5
I was thinking about the Chiro....and how much I need to go to see him again.............................I might make an appointment for next month..........I haven't been able to do acupuncture....I can't see to bring myself to do it.....
proxy.php

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Last edited:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
NAE
NAE

As expected, the car place found a bunch of things that need fixing--I knew the initial estimate was too low. Still, not as bad as I feared...
I can commiserate on that one Count...just went by my local mechanic this afternoon to see if they could reprogram the second key to my car since they had replaced the ignition a few months ago, which at the time I didn't have the second key on me...they had told me to bring it by anytime and they'd take care of it...well when I got there today, the idiots couldn't figure out what needed to be done (the guy who originally did it wasn't there) and they told me I'd have to get a locksmith to do it...I don't think so! :sneaky:...Went home and looked it up and found the instructions for how to do it and had it done myself in 20 seconds! And they wanted me to pay a locksmith a $100 to do that! :shock:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
the idiots couldn't figure out what needed to be done (the guy who originally did it wasn't there) and they told me I'd have to get a locksmith to do it...I don't think so! :sneaky:...Went home and looked it up and found the instructions for how to do it and had it done myself in 20 seconds! And they wanted me to pay a locksmith a $100 to do that!
See the queen speaks, sorry or the idiots, sorry zombie's at walmart are..... dang it.... start over.
7/27 - 4:
:tumble:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
NAE

I can commiserate on that one Count...
I can add to that: the manager called to say that he was just about to sign off on my car for pickup when he noticed there was no warranty number for the new water pump. The tech (who had told him the car was ready) said, "Oh yeah, I've ordered that. It will be in tomorrow." :facepalm: :grr:

Tomorrow it is, I suppose.... :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread