T-Shirt, Disrupter 75W TC & Axiom Giveaway! (ENDED)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
congratulations-4.gif

TO ALL THE WINNERS

@traderljp @westhc @bellastarr @iota @maddogg @3kudx @contax787 @Vinnybagodoughnuts @Vaping!!!Jables @standinthestars @sawlight @Mowgli @Bo8ka @liblue1 @AG51 @whodat2112 @Chuck64 @gnees

AND - Although I did not enter the contest this time, since I just got the Disrupter 75 TC & Axiom Tank . . .
(Now I just NEED to get some more 1.5/2.0 Coils)

Once Again-
boy-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
@Innokin_Ash/@innokin for having these GREAT Contest and all the great prizes too . . .
stickton_thumbs_up_jump_md_wm.gif

BTW: @Innokin_Ash just a quick question - Is that "You" with all those women on FB . . .
sneeze.gif

Enquiring Minds NEED to know . . .
animated-thinking-smiley-image-0021.gif

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
The winners have been drawn. First of all I'd like to say thank you for all of your answers, they shall be passed on to the rest of our team.

Congratulations to the below winners!

3 x Disrupter TC75 + 2 InnokinCell:

@traderljp @westhc @bellastarr

15 x Innokin T-Shirts + Axiom Tank:

@iota @maddogg @3kudx @contax787 @Vinnybagodoughnuts @Vaping!!!Jables @standinthestars @sawlight @Mowgli @Bo8ka @liblue1 @AG51 @whodat2112 @Chuck64 @gnees

sVN0pYB.jpg

I'll be contacting all of the winners to arrange delivery of their prizes.

Thanks everyone!

Wow!! :banana::banana:Thank you, that was a nice surprise!! Congrats to the other winners as well. Happy to see some of my friends names on the list!

Sigh...what to do, I guess I'm not a lucky person . @bellastarr you on the other hand are very lucky, two wins in a row, a big congrats to you . Congrats to the other winners too, enjoy the awesome products you just won.

Thanks Vanessa, you'll get a win, just keep entering! I haven't won anything in a while so winning two in a row is awesome!

Thanks everyone for the congrats! ♥

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Just wondering, has anyone received their prize(s)?
Not that I won.... I placed an order from gearbest the day winners were announced using free shipping and already have it...

Not sure why these things take so long to get send out by some manufacturers....

Reactions: bellastarr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread