Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
And not enough people vote for the ones that aren't.
You really think the president has the power to do that?

Honestly, I don't see that route working unless we completely replace our government. Who knows, maybe an armed revolution isn't far off, but I doubt it will be over vaping.

Reactions: DC2

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Drop out, quit voting, convince everyone you encounter that is voting for the "lesser of two evils" that the election is just a barometer for how much of the bs we are believing. Nationwide 5% voter turnout will be the only real way the .01% with the greatest concentration of power realizes ohh sh-- the people are awake. Cancel cable, internet is where we have a voice.
Stop buying anything from any company with a GDP larger than any country. Simply starve them out. If I don't want to be a victim I just stop participating.
In reality... As crazy as it sounds, no violence would be needed if everyone just didn't show up to work Monday morning.
Will people be fired, yes, but if we can't believe in ourselves who or what can we believe in.
We seriously don't need the government. Our drinking water is poor already that most purchase filtering at our own expense.. And what happens to the people that perform all of these technical jobs? They don't just disappear! We own the infrastructure! We paid for it 10 times over..cities don't belong to politicians or policy, they belong to us!
Drop out, quit fighting... And we've already won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread