Australia
giphy.gif

Reactions: whodat2112

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Thank you for the contest and the chance!
Today I worked my .... off outside for hours with the help of my huskies (they played while I worked...lol). I went inside and got the huskies a bottle of cold water, and I got myself an ice tea with a lemon on the side of the glass. I had to go check something in the yard, and I made the mistake of putting my ice tea on the middle shelf (its pretty low) on the porch. I came back to my glass empty... I looked around and what a coincidence that the huskies were both on the porch deck with the look of guilty on their faces. About 1 foot in front of them layed my lemon slice all knawed up. They even ate my ice!! They still had a bunch of water in their bowl too! The little thieves!

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Not an Entry...

I came across this while looking for other vintage toys........can you really believe they sold these to children?
This particular Play cigarettes had talc(of all things) inside that would puff out of the tip. The end of the cigarette was red and shiny and looked like the real thing.............................
bd28d5ff1fc22450ef68bf89f3cdf930.jpg

I actually remember these! They were sold at novelty shops around here in the 80s

Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread