PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Aggie-Coffee-Morning_zps351e046b.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Good Morning Everyone... :)

Yesterday's weather didn't pan out... but I've got another storm front moving into the area that I'm going to check out after I get cleaned up in a bit...

Today's radar...

CONUS.MosaicBREF.jpg

Today's t-storm outlook... currently the tornado probability is below 2% so they didn't have one posted for it...

day1otlk.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
:laugh: gotta be speedy RedSock

I tell ya....

Sunrise was around 6:37a .... storms made it about 7a.

Here is a shot of the same storm system when it was up by Wichita KS yesterday evening... photo credit goes to Vicki Giltner

I didn't expect anything close to this... but you never know until you look...

Cof3WFLVMAEC34p.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I tell ya....

Sunrise was around 6:37a .... storms made it about 7a.

Here is a shot of the same storm system when it was up by Wichita KS yesterday evening... photo credit goes to Vicki Giltner

I didn't expect anything close to this... but you never know until you look...

Cof3WFLVMAEC34p.jpg
amazin how huge they look in them pics :smokie:

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Well, PO district manager called this morning and said they spoke with the carrier who said she delivered it on Weds. So evidently, in between the 2 hours that she delivered it and I went out to check, some lovely so-and-so swiped it:grr:. Should be interesting when they sell one of the mech mods for $5 to somebody who has no idea how to use one, that I'd love to see. Or maybe not...

However, spoke to the vendor little while ago and they were GREAT! Apologized, even though not their fault, started a ticket on it, and the guy told me they would take care of me and make it right! What a great outfit. This was my first order from them but I wish I had know of them earlier. They had some really incredible prices on mods. In any case, he told me I'd be getting the first email shortly and they will keep me up on their progress.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Well, PO district manager called this morning and said they spoke with the carrier who said she delivered it on Weds. So evidently, in between the 2 hours that she delivered it and I went out to check, some lovely so-and-so swiped it:grr:. Should be interesting when they sell one of the mech mods for $5 to somebody who has no idea how to use one, that I'd love to see. Or maybe not...

However, spoke to the vendor little while ago and they were GREAT! Apologized, even though not their fault, started a ticket on it, and the guy told me they would take care of me and make it right! What a great outfit. This was my first order from them but I wish I had know of them earlier. They had some really incredible prices on mods. In any case, he told me I'd be getting the first email shortly and they will keep me up on their progress.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: YAY !! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Guess Tony One Eye got to dem first thamk goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread