4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyc63

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
NewYork
Yea its dress down friday and wheezal has his shirt on.
rps20160729_092926.jpg

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Well, i don't mean to brag.....;)

Go on....:blush:

Actually, it might be on the 28th. So, it's either the last day of the 3rd year, or the first day of your fourth. I'll plea the fifth, or drink the fifth.
:wub:

But congratulations!!! Is this your longest quit?

Yes! Longest quit EVAR

Happy Friday all

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Hey folks! Only got 3 hrs sleep thanks to hubs snoring:mad::nah:. I'm in a really pissy mood and wondering why my post office has been holding my Halo package since 7/28?????:mad:. They better deliver the thing today, or there will be no more KISSY FACE for the mailman.....ever again! Pffft:glare:. (and she was kinda cute too...sigh). Anyway, We were supposed to go play that PowerBall thing, but I'm too sleepy/tired/....../grumpy to drive 2hrs to Ga., and my car's AC is still wonky. I refuse to get into hub's rattletrap, so we would have to take my car. After putting coolant or whatever in the ac thingy, it still doesn't get cool enough. Hubs thinks the hose has a leak or something. I NEED A HOSE! ugh, does it ever stop? I mean, if it's not one thing it's another......ugh. Ok, enough with the biching.....what am I saying?????? I need moar sleep....sigh:facepalm:.

Reactions: DaveOno

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
and she was kinda cute too...
go on...

Take the ac car to a shop that does ac. AC is not something you can just throw parts at, like the radiator and hoses. I'm good at mechanics, but if I recharge the ac and it doesn't work, off to the shop it goes. They can find an electrical problem, or find the leak quick, making sure the lubricant level is right. There's just too many things with it.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hey folks! Fran!!!!! Didja win the Powerball???? hehehehe. They said it was one winner from NH. :)
I won $4. I spent $10. Prolly better than most.

but it rained most of the night, and most of this evening.

I'll call it a good weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread