Status
Not open for further replies.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I'd like to see more of the wraps available in the metallic ink. I really like the concept and look of them, just none of the wraps are my style.

Except maybe this one.. I kind of like the skulls.

S131-Metallic-2.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I like the homepage. It features your newest designs, provides an easy navigation for particular wraps, and even has a "newest devices" button which would really come in handy when you've just been the first to purchase the new TC3000 4-battery octagonal mod and don't have to sort through designs for four-year-old Vamos...

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I'd like to see you add more devices to the custom builder. Specifically, I'd like to see the Limitless 200w (plates only) added. I bought myself the Limitless 200w the other week as a late b-day present to myself and I want to design custom plates for it. I'm a control freak so it would be awesome to see the template added on the website for customer designed wraps.

2239.jpg

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I don't need a voop stand as I don't vape and poop at the same time :p but I like the concept, except with a paper towel holder instead. I'm always using paper towels so a paper towel holder instead of a toilet paper holder would be cool. I have most of my vape stuff on and around my desk (including a roll of paper towels) so I'd mount the holder right on the wall in front of my desk.

the-voop-square-mod-holder-2T.jpg

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Thank You for the contest @kickitback and J.Warps

The site is nicely laid out, easy to navigate according to your interest. Same problem as some. Hard to pick a favorite. Would like to see more actual animals in that category. Such as Wolves

I Love Purple
S513-2T.jpg

Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread